Grocery Stop?

It really depends where you're staying, and whether you will have refrigeration and/or want to eat breakfast "at home" before you head to the parks. You could also buy snack foods to bring with you. Bottled water is expensive in the parks, so you may want to pick some up and keep it on ice in your room.

It also depends on what grocery store you stop at; Goodings is the most expensive. There are Publix and Super WalMarts nearby, though.

Have a great trip :)

We(2 adults) stock up on water, and get some fresh fruit.

We will be arriving this Thursday for nine nights, and my list is fairly simple:

36 bottles of water
bananas
a couple of apples
and some beer/wine if my partner wants some.

Last May we saved over $60.00 in water. The water we bought at Publix was $2.50 a six pack, same size bottles as in the park for $2.50 per bottle. We stay in moderates, and usually just use the ice bucket or one of the sinks to chill our water ovrnight.

Nothing special, just a easy way of saving some money... or should I say, having more money available for the 'good stuff'.:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Winn-Dixie is just around the conner from the Market Place. Get their discount card and you can do some pretty reasonable shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter