Growing up disney video!

NikkiLovesWDW!

"Are you seeing an increase in lateral forces?" "S
Hey everyone! I spent weeks and weeks finding pictures and videos and putting this movie together of all the trips my sister and I have taken together. Now that it's done, I'm so proud of it and I just had to share with people I know would appreciate it. For you old school Disney goers, you might recognize some extinct attractions!

I really hope you like it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSJ6umV8e2U

Really sweet, all your hard work paid off....I really have to do something like this for my 2 DDs (age 33 & 35)

How sweet!! Your niece is adorable!! This brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart, for you and your sister!!:goodvibes

Thanks guys!

That was wonderful, she will really love it!:thumbsup2

She did love it! She told me she watched it 100 times today!

Really sweet, all your hard work paid off....I really have to do something like this for my 2 DDs (age 33 & 35)

I had so much fun doing this that I'm actually thinking of maybe doing this as a little side business (just disney videos, of course!) so if you are serious about doing it and want someone to do the work for you, let me know!

How sweet!! Your niece is adorable!! This brought tears to my eyes and a smile to my heart, for you and your sister!!:goodvibes

Oh that is so sweet of you! Did it really make you cry!? I'm so glad to hear that because I cry at disney youtube videos all the time of people I don't know and I always feel so silly! Yes, isn't my niece the cutest?! I can't wait to get her back there!

Thanks guys!

She did love it! She told me she watched it 100 times today!

I had so much fun doing this that I'm actually thinking of maybe doing this as a little side business (just disney videos, of course!) so if you are serious about doing it and want someone to do the work for you, let me know!

Oh that is so sweet of you! Did it really make you cry!? I'm so glad to hear that because I cry at disney youtube videos all the time of people I don't know and I always feel so silly! Yes, isn't my niece the cutest?! I can't wait to get her back there!

Yes, truly! I am sappy like that too!;)

So good. As the mother of a 7 and 11 year, and as a sister, very awesome! The disney marketing people could take a lesson from you. It makes me want to book a trip back this second!

That was an awesome video! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes and glad no one is in the room with me because I'm sure only us Disney crazy people would understand.

So good. As the mother of a 7 and 11 year, and as a sister, very awesome! The disney marketing people could take a lesson from you. It makes me want to book a trip back this second!

Wow, what a compliment! Maybe I'll send it to "them!"

That was an awesome video! I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes and glad no one is in the room with me because I'm sure only us Disney crazy people would understand.

Aww, thank you so much!! I'm so glad you liked it!

I cried a little too at the end there. Wonderful video. I cant wait to do something like this for my girls (7 & 9).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter