Guardians virtual queue.

Honestly, this is a lot like Remy. I'd have to go back through the thread to be sure, but I vaguely recall the 1pm lasting until after 2pm within three weeks of it opening. (Obviously, excluding busy days / weekends.)

With so many people having motion sickness issues (one and done), it should just keep easing.
Yea, good point. I just think the ride systems between Rise and Guardians are so different as well:

One is a dual loading roller coaster and the other is a multi staged experience that tends to go offline more often. So it would make sense as to why GotG could 1. potentially have more availability to begin with, and 2. cycle through that availability quicker.

Honestly, this is a lot like Remy. I'd have to go back through the thread to be sure, but I vaguely recall the 1pm lasting until after 2pm within three weeks of it opening. (Obviously, excluding busy days / weekends.)

With so many people having motion sickness issues (one and done), it should just keep easing.

The last week and an half or so had a lot of VQ availability at the 1pm drop (all lasting at least 15 minutes to over an hour). The only day that was different (that I have personally observed) was the past Monday (EEH) where the 1pm VQ ended after 2 minutes. Now if you were really on top of it, 2 minutes is more than enough time to enter, but very interesting how quickly it ended vs the other days. It does sound like if you really want to ride this ride, you will get your chance either getting it at 7am or 1pm.

Is there any place or person that is attempting to track the daily VQ drops to analyze how long they have been lasting, at both 7 and 1 (and even 6pm on Mondays)?

Would love to know and follow along to see if it has gotten or will get better, time wise, the further we get away from opening weekend.

For example, @WDW Stats on Twitter sometimes posts them, but the last time I saw a specific GotG VQ post was from Wednesday (June 8th). According to them, the 7am drop lasted 5 min and the 1 pm drop lasted 50 min. Granted, that's a Wednesday (when more people are probably at MK for EMH) and I'm not 100% sure exactly how accurate it may be.
I would love to know if this exists as well!

Just scored BG 56 and it was not full as of 7:02 when I had to close out the app and open back. It got hung ***up on tapping into cosmic power but when I backed out and hit virtual cue, our BG was there!

Last edited:
Just scored BG 56 and it was not full as of 7:02 when I had to close out the app and open back. It got hand up on tapping into cosmic power but when I backed out and hit virtual cue, our BG was there!
Awesome!! I scored 33. Did you use the refresh method or were you doing the time.gov method, or something else? I was doing the refresh method.

We rode GotG yesterday! We overslept our alarm to try for VQ at 7 am. It was day 7 of our trip, and we were TIRED lol. So I snagged two ILL’s for my husband and oldest kid. They were the guinea pigs to see if my other kid and I could handle it. They rode at noon and reported that it was probably right on the threshold of what we can do. So i was ready for the 1 pm drop time and snagged all 4 of us a BG while “riding up” the elevator to Space 220. We rode around 5:30 pm.

It seems that BG have been a lot easier to get than when ROTR came out. I wonder how long they will continue with this system. My family goes in January

What time do you start hitting the refresh button?
GS told me to start at 6:58am or 12:58pm, to start hitting the refresh button continuously. She said it’s faster than the pull down. The other method is to use another device, go to time.gov and at 6:59:59 hit the button.

Be sure to pick your party in advance. You can do that up to an hour before.

Last edited:
GS told me to start at 6:58am or 12:58pm, to start hitting the refresh button continuously. She said it’s faster than the pull down. The other method is to use another device, go to time.gov and at 6:58:59 hit the button.

Be sure to pick your party in advance. You can do that up to an hour before.
Thank you. I had heard time.gov at 6:59:59 (not 6:58:59) ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter