Guess who has the best selling jersey in the NFL as of today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk, it was technically his cousins daughter so second cousin?I dont know how that goes. Lol. But marrying family wasn't anything new, but once that was discovered, a reporter dug up that he was still married to another woman.

As for Natalie, she used her free speech to speak about the government and people took it personal. And I think imo, that any government official should be official to act like a 5 year old. Duba could have said OK so she may not likee or war, but I respect her right to free speech.

Pink: She freaking rocks! I caught her on MTV awards(even though they really don't play video like they used to)/and she was just honestly such a positive for females as always.

Totally off topic but that would make her his first cousin once removed.

If his kid had married the cousins kid, they would have been second cousins because they’re both one generation down.

LONG LIVE THE DIXIE CHICKS!

That actually came out AFTER a pretty significant drop in revenue for them. Fortunately for them, it was probably their best material & boosted them back up somewhat. I was never really a fan of their early stuff.

Idk, it was technically his cousins daughter so second cousin?I dont know how that goes. Lol. But marrying family wasn't anything new, but once that was discovered, a reporter dug up that he was still married to another woman.

As for Natalie, she used her free speech to speak about the government and people took it personal. And I think imo, that any government official should be official to act like a 5 year old. Duba could have said OK so she may not likee or war, but I respect her right to free speech.

Pink: She freaking rocks! I caught her on MTV awards(even though they really don't play video like they used to)/and she was just honestly such a positive for females as always.

Yeah, we love Pink in this house! Love every performance I have ever seen.

I am not surprised Jerry Lee was still married to someone else. I don't put anything past him in his hey day.

I agree that sometimes the ones in power would be better off just to stay quiet. It was bad enough then but now with Twitter, it gets ridiculous.

The original "shut up and sing" celebrities. Natalie Maines is a national hero for having the parts to stand up to the establishment at a time when no one questioned invasions of war. (Especially in Texas)

I think everyone would have respected her more if she had had the "parts" to say what she said on American soil rather than doing so in Europe.

Sorry, guys. I just don't have time to babysit these threads for the political comments.

We're done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter