Guest of Honor Badges- info

jennylynn

Earning My Ears
We just got back (May 25-28) and spent the first day and a half looking for Guest of Honor Badges.... the only place to find these badges (we were told) was at the
5 &10 at MGM-Disney......they are red/Mickey blue/Minnie and green/tigger with lots of popular preprinted names or blank and you can get them inscribed. When we did finally get them, all of the CMs really went out of their way to call us by name and EVERY autograph after that said TO: NICK (ds-6) From: xoxoxo
instead of just the signature........really nice touch for just five bucks!

can't wait to go back! :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Glad they worked well for your group! I pre-ordered them and have them packed already! Hope our experience is like yours! Thanks for sharing! 5 more days!!!:bounce: :wave:

How long did it take to get your badges??
Where did you order them??:pinkbounc :bounce:

if you buy them in the park. I bought mine ahead of time when we went in September of 2000 along with autograph books and fat pens (one badge, two of everything else) from Gifts of a Lifetime and it was around $25.00. Well worth the price when you consider you don't waste time looking for the badges and waiting to have them engraved. Both of my boys were set with their badges, books and pens for their first day in the park. And you never know when you're going to encounter a character! You can never be too prepared for Disney!

The TIGGER badges are no longer being engraved at WDW and they have selling out their stock of pre-engraved names since January.

No word on why.

I purchased Guest of Honor tags last week at Downtown Disney behind the Christmas Shop. They were $5 with engraving and only took about 1/2 an hour. The kids loved them and they did sem to get extra attention from them. I wish I had bought one for myself.

I just read that they are no longer doing Tigger GOH are they still doing Pooh?

Also ours took all of 5 min per badge in DTD June last year. They did them as we sood there.

We bought a Pooh, pre-engraved one in MGm 2 weeks ago. We couldn't find them in MK anywhere, although I was told the pre-engraved one's were available in Tommorowland.

The CM's really made a big fuss of my dd when she was wearing it - a super idea that I wouldn't have known without these boards.

Thanks

bev

I got mine several years back. It also has my city and state on it. They aren't doing that anymore. I hope I never lose it.

:(
They have now removed the Tigger GOH badges that were pre-engraved from sale. The blank Tigger GOH badges were removed at the end of last year. The only characters currently available are Mickey/Minnie/Pooh.

I ordered mine from Gifts of a Lifetime before our last trip. It was really neat the way some of the CM's paid attention to the girls. Glad you had a good time.

<font face="Comic Sans MS">We purchased our DD's GOH badge in Fantasyland. I don't remember the name of the shop, but it was to the left of Cinderella's Carousel, between Lion King and Peter Pan's Flight. The store was completely empty, except for the CM, and we were able to get the badge and Mickey ears in no time flat.</font>

That shop no longer sells the badges. But now they have them at the Christmas shop in the DTD marketplace. But there is a wait for engraving because they only engrave certain hours. And that location only carries the Mickey and Minnie versions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter