Hacking the System (Story) *Part 8 Up!*

Part 3:

“This is very confusing,” FantaStitch said as he stopped to catch his breathe.

“No time to stop. You must hurry!”

Another magical feeling began to surge through him and gave him the energy he needed. He continued to run until he reached a large arch that led into a black nothingness.

“This is the edge of the VMK server. This is where all of ‘them’ are coming from.”

“Who? What are you taking about? Why am I here? What-“

“All will be explained in due time. But now, you must pass through the Server’s Edge. This is where everything you once knew, ceases to exist, and where everything you dream, becomes reality. Now, begin your journey, and save VMK.”

“But, I have no idea what I am supposed to do.”

“You will find out in time.”

“Why do you keep saying that?” FantaStitch asked, only to find out that the spirit was gone. “Great! I have no idea what I’m doing. Okay, let’s see, things I know don’t exist and things I think, do? Wow, this place is really weird.”

FantaStitch walked forward through the arch, and was immediately engulfed by darkness. He turned around, but couldn’t see anything. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see a light off in the distance, slowly getting bigger and bigger. As the light got bigger, FantaStitch could start to make out distinct shapes. There were about eight ships out in the sea, battling each other. There were many islands dotting the sea with a giant skeleton at the helm animatronic on one of them. Slowly, the scene replaced the darkness.

“This is exactly like the Pirates of the Caribbean game. I better not have to play this, I am NOT good at it.”

Part 4 Soon...If people Comment

Yeah, some more characters later on would be great! :)

How about meeting someone in the Pirates game? :confused3 ;)

Uh.. Sorry to burst your bubble but Part 2 sounds like the Kingdom Keepers. But other than that its great!

Blue's Part 4:
Fantastitch left the pirates battle and back into the darkness. It was 6:00, almost time to open. FantaStitch opened up his clothing file and put his backpack on. Then he took out a Fanta! Famta Fanta! Don't you wnat a Fanta Fanta!

this rocks!!!! although if i handed this in for english, my teacher would think i'm dotty....................... but you rock for writing it! it's great, keep going!!!!!

Someybody said:
Blue's Part 4:
Fantastitch left the pirates battle and back into the darkness. It was 6:00, almost time to open. FantaStitch opened up his clothing file and put his backpack on. Then he took out a Fanta! Famta Fanta! Don't you wnat a Fanta Fanta!

:lmao: :rotfl:
love that blue! CoolTrainerTerry, this story is great! I'm getting ripped in, I think FantaStitch should meet up from the girls from the Fanta commercials, Blue has an idea growing in his mind there...

great eceapt you have to make parts longer becuase i really like it and you keep cutting off

Another great 2 chapters!! 5 thumbs up!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Please start writing the next chapter! Or else I will have to do this to your computer :badpc: :lmao:

Alionette said:
Please start writing the next chapter! Or else I will have to do this to your computer :badpc: :lmao:

If you :badpc: his computer, he will never be able to write the next chapter :goodvibes

Oh yeah... Oh! I have an idea! I should... :badpc: her computer, and then after time, :hourglass I will buy her a new one :rotfl2:

Part 4 or blues verion:
That Fanta Lady's left and FanataStitch went on in teh darkness. Then he saw Soem icon and a colored thing above teh Icon, and teh name CoolTrainerTerry above it! He was in the dis boards! He hit the register button and got out another Fanta. The fanta ladys came out and did there dance and then left. FantaStitch started an account as FANTAGUY 101 and began posting, saying he was a vmk charater. The mods booted him. Then, he left and saw Pete Werner! But he was wathing him fom the other side of the computer screen.

Than it was 7:00 and FantaStitch got teleported back to VMK.

The end for Blues story. Now back to Terry.

Just for the record, I am a guy.

And, once I finish this SHORT, CONDENSED VERSION I will start the LONGER VERSION.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter