Had a bad dream---too many days in Disneyland??

Joybelles

Earning My Ears
I had a couple of bad dreams the other night. One that really disturbed me was thinking I'd booked *too many* days for our vacation! Tell me it was all just a nightmare! We have 6 day park hopper tickets and a Mickey's Halloween Party ticket. That's not over the top is it?? For our first ever Disney trip?? Likely our only trip? :confused3

Sorry... just had to come unglued there for a minute.... All good now... :hippie: Deep, cleansing breaths. Not sure I could handle this without this site! :upsidedow

I hope not, as I too have a 6 day hopper ticket, a halloween party ticket, and plan on getting the WOC picnic and the Fantasmic dessert thingy. My first trip, so I'm a little excited.:cool1:

There are NEVER too many days at DL!! Don't worry :) If so then my 8 days (not even a first trip lol) are WAY over the top

Yep, just a bad dream... our 4 day trip was too short... our 6 day was awesome... going for 5 this time, only because I couldn't take dd out for more school than that!

You'll love having 6 days!!!

It will be fine. :) We had two one-day trips over 2 years, then did a big 7+ day trip (that started the addiction). IT wasn't perfect, but that's not because we had too many days!

-Molly, who will be in Orlando from nov 30-dec 17 for the family's first WDW trip....:rolleyes1

I think it will be fine. For one thing the park hours will be short on most of your days, this will let you mix your park days with lot of out of park time.

Also the HP won't be like a typical park day and you will be there for probably two HP night though just attending one party. That mean DL will have even shorter hours on one of those days.

That said you will appreciate those extra days and get in a more comprhensive trip than most of us could. Be ready to explore DLR very deeply.

I'm going down to DL for almost 8 days in the parks (incl a 1/2 day the day that I arrive). I'm contemplating 6 day hopper passes for the family trip in Feb, as they are not much more expensive than the 5 day hopper passes on the DL website. It gives you more than enough time to see everything at a more relaxed pace, and there's not as much of a rush to see everything. Take a deep breath, release, and think of how much fun you are going to have once you are down there.

Whew! Thanks for letting me know I'm not crazy! I'm looking forward to not feeling rushed. The only thing I need to really "plan" is fireworks and Fantasmic since they are only happening the first two nights we are there.

17 more sleeps! :yay:

I would love to spend 6 days in DLR! I have been soooo many times that I really don't bother counting, but never stayed more than 3 days each time. There are all sorts of things I don't even go see or do because i always try to get in all the main things, like big rides and shows etc. Plus i'm always with family and they all wanna do certain things too.
I can't wait till I move to So Cal...I can hear the AP calling my name already....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter