Had a GREAT time at FW! Any ?'s?

AllisonG

<font color=CC66CC>Good thing the TF is multi-ling
Stayed in our tent for one night and 2 nights in a cabin. Enjoyed the cabin much more. Anyone with questions on WDW or FW, please feel free to ask or e-mail me.:D

Did you see any new FW pins? I'm figuring they'll put out a 30th anniversary LE, but haven't heard anything about it yet.

Barbara
195 days to go

Do you know I actually looked for these pins on purpose? I bought the camper FW pin back in 1999. There hasn't been a new one since. I will keep on looking for a new FW pin. Please let us know if you hear anything.

Oh yes!. We had a delicious breakfast there on Tuesday 11/13/01. The price is so right and the food is so good. FW is a great place to stop while on a WDW vacation. I would recommend Trails End, the cabins, Crockett's Tavern, the whole resort!:D :D

Please tell me the best way to get 5 year quadruplets, 2 teens & 2 adults to all the parks from FW. I understand the ferry goes to the MK, but what about the rest of the parks. I'm sure the kids will LOVE to ride on the Monorail too. I'm a little nervous about too many changes of transportation. Thanks.:rolleyes:

Considering the quads probably the least painless way to get to the parks would be your own vehicle. Except for the launch to the MK, to get to most of the parks you'll need to transfer from the Boone/Crockett busses at the TTC to other busses or the Epcot Monorail. (AK bus loads at the Settlement). Using you own vehicle would give you the flexibility to go and leave the parks at your convienience (especially if you want to give the young ones a break from the parks mid-day)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter