Had a nice surprise in the mail today......

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
a WDW video that I had ordered months ago! I like to send for these free trip planning videos for all the different box covers. The videos themselves are mainly all the same, but it will be fun to watch today, anyway. This newest one has a lovely picture of the castle on the front of the box and says "Where Magic Lives".

On NY's Eve I received a trip planning package from the Orlando Visitor's Bureau that I had ordered months ago too. It was a nice surprise, to receive that particular day.

They must be finally getting all these out for the 2003 season.

Isn't that such a nice thing to get when the weather is so frightful? LOL!It really helps to get through the winter and it's fun just planning for the next trip!;)

I'll have to go and check the last WDW video I got and see if it's the same one or hopefully the new ones are out!:)

Enjoy!:sunny:

Thanks Sammi, it certainly made my day! :) I was just flipping through the accompanying booklet and the pictures all seem to be the same or similar but on the cover is a really sweet photo of Cinderella and a little girl dressed in her princess tiara and dress with the castle in the background.

56 days to go!!! :Pinkbounc

Great news! Any news what 2003 theme will be? I was very surprised that 2002 wasn't a huge Epcot 20th Anniversary Celebration. Each park seems to take turns. 100th Bday seemed to centre around MGM, Millinium Celebrations was around Epcot. So it's AK of MK turn this year! S

I got my video in the mail on Friday.Still havent had an opportunity to look at it as the kids have hi jacked the television all weekend.So when they go to school tomorrow and DH is at work,the dogs and I will sit down at watch it.I also got the Orlando-Kissimmee envelope also.So much to read and watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter