Hakuna Kidani, What a Turtleful Phrase!

Here I was praying your feet and legs would hold up for you. I always hate when I even get a cold at Disney and I try not to let it ruin my trip. Please take care of yourself and make sure you rest. Maybe it would be a good idea to get a wheelchair for a day or two, or the rest of your trip. Hope you're feeling better today. pixiedust:

Oh my goodness MeMom, I'm so sorry to hear about your illness! Prayers for a quick recovery and that you can enjoy some family time at Disney!

I hope today is the day you can bust out of the hospital MeMom! I've been following along on FB and have said many prayers for your health. Hang in there! :hug:

Thanks for the update Kelli. I'm not friends on fb and I was hoping Memom was out and at least enjoying the sunshine. Praying she's out of the hospital now and starting to feel better!

MeMom got out of the hospital yesterday afternoon. She has been resting in her room here at Pop since then. There will be no parks for her this trip and as it looks now there will be no resort hopping either. Thanks to everyone for the messages, texts, phone calls and prayers.

I'm sorry she won't be able to enjoy the parks or resorts, but glad she is out of the hospital. Rest is probably the best thing for her so there is no reoccurrence. Disney will always be there.

MeMom may not be able to do the parks, but at least she was able to make the trip. Now to enjoy the nice warm weather & sunshine, that should help her to get well.

MeMom, Jill and all, I'm sending prayers and hugs your way. :goodvibes
My heart was in my throat as I read that MeMom had scary pneumonia, not annoying flu (like at my house). So relieved that she is back "home" at Pop, resting and recovering. Too bad she can't play this time, but really: Parks, schmarks! Sunshine, an earful of girly giggles, and heaping helpings of sleep. Oh yeah, and palm tree views. :)

I'm glad to hear that MeMom is out of hospital.
I'll send some pixiedust: to help with a speedy recovery.
Relax and take care :flower3:

Thinking of you today. I hope you are better and are feeling well enough to be planning your make up trip.

More prayers and pixie dust for you, MeMom!
What did the great philosopher, John Lennon say? "Life is what happens when you are making other plans?":confused:

Praying that your recovery is swift:worship::worship::worship:

Love and a much improved 2014!!! Deb

So sorry to hear that you have been ill during your lovely Disney holiday Memom. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.xxx

Sorry to hear that you ended up so sick Memom. I hope that you are feeling better. I know how much you were looking forward to this trip and I am sorry that you didn't get to enjoy it.

Marilyn

Thanks for all the concerns and good wishes over the past weeks. I truly hope to forget most of what happened. I think today will be the day I get back into the 'land of the living' somewhat. The doctors said I'd need at least a week after I returned home. The weather has made schools delayed in returning, so I am ending up only missing two normal school days - today and tomorrow. I will be ready to go back and face the masses Monday, but for today, I'm making a trial run. I am going to a funeral this afternoon and then working my part-time job tonight. That will be the most I have done since December 23rd.

My plan is to finish the last bit of this report, and since I have no stories or pictures of the December trip, I will enjoy reading your trip reports while taking a short break from writing. I still have the March trip pictures from last year, so in a few weeks when I am suffering Disney withdrawal, I may share some of those. For the past few weeks, even though it was a bummer to spend all that money to do nothing, I was too out of it to even care that there was such a thing as Disney World.

Thank you for your calls, texts, and notes of encouragement to me and especially to my kids while all the craziness was going on. They tried to go on and enjoy themselves as best they could while still seeing to my needs. It just made me love them more than ever. I am sorry that they didn't go to a couple of the meals we had planned just because of me. :sad1: I am glad they were able to meet up with Marc and Anita a couple of times. I am disappointed that I missed so many DIS friends, as we had planned to get to meet several old friends and some new ones, as well.

So, on to feeling better, enjoying your pictures and your reports, and in another week or two, when I can wrap my mind around the idea of travel again, I will start thinking about the summer trip.....which I hope we all enjoy immensely! :cool1:

Thanks for all the concerns and good wishes over the past weeks. I truly hope to forget most of what happened. I think today will be the day I get back into the 'land of the living' somewhat. The doctors said I'd need at least a week after I returned home. The weather has made schools delayed in returning, so I am ending up only missing two normal school days - today and tomorrow. I will be ready to go back and face the masses Monday, but for today, I'm making a trial run. I am going to a funeral this afternoon and then working my part-time job tonight. That will be the most I have done since December 23rd.

My plan is to finish the last bit of this report, and since I have no stories or pictures of the December trip, I will enjoy reading your trip reports while taking a short break from writing. I still have the March trip pictures from last year, so in a few weeks when I am suffering Disney withdrawal, I may share some of those. For the past few weeks, even though it was a bummer to spend all that money to do nothing, I was too out of it to even care that there was such a thing as Disney World.

Thank you for your calls, texts, and notes of encouragement to me and especially to my kids while all the craziness was going on. They tried to go on and enjoy themselves as best they could while still seeing to my needs. It just made me love them more than ever. I am sorry that they didn't go to a couple of the meals we had planned just because of me. :sad1: I am glad they were able to meet up with Marc and Anita a couple of times. I am disappointed that I missed so many DIS friends, as we had planned to get to meet several old friends and some new ones, as well.

So, on to feeling better, enjoying your pictures and your reports, and in another week or two, when I can wrap my mind around the idea of travel again, I will start thinking about the summer trip.....which I hope we all enjoy immensely! :cool1:

Glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. Take it easy and don't push too hard too fast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter