Hakuna Matata: Official thread Part deux

:tiptoe: I have never heard of Panda's melting in the rain...although it does bring out slugs and worms...:tiptoe:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

WTG Sue , fantastic job.

We are heading home today, work is calling already, actually called about every day we were gone. Oh well.
Dave good to hear you are getting stronger, KEWL!!!

Time to get on a plane.

Hi everyone :blush: Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I pulled a muscle last Monday which irritated my SI nerve (or joint, I can't remember which one). So I've stayed off the TM - too much hip and lower back pain :( Figures just when I was getting ready to get in my first outdoor miles. :headache: I was doing really well before the little injury - I managed to put in 7.5 miles in a single session. :goodvibes

I went to see a PT yesterday. He works in the same office/fitness center as my chiro (he moved permanently back to the downtown location which is not as easy to get to). He gave me a bunch of stretches to do - every hour!!:scared1: I have to work on my balance and core muscles. Oh well, at least I'll get to log in some time so I'll still be contributing. Don't kick me off the team just yet :laughing:

I wonder about my running though - he wanted me to take another 2 weeks off but then I told him about the Minnie in May. He says he'll try to get me ready for that but no running until Sunday at the earliest. I'll be back to see him tonight for personal training so I'll have to talk to him some more about it.

Good job everyone on all the recent results :cheer2: - I'm still making my way through all the posts I missed.

:tiptoe: I have never heard of Panda's melting in the rain...although it does bring out slugs and worms...:tiptoe:

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Hi Lisa:flower3: I know you were just sneaking over here to see if you could learn from the masters of fun and frolic.

I had a nice 3 miles on the tready and a good long stretching and cals routine. I'm beginning to move a lot better. I can tell I'm a lot more limber now. Still a long way to go but it's a start.

Off to Nashville now for a day trip then probably a movie.

Have an awesome day y'all.

Walking Panda:hippie:

Connie, are we starting a new thread for April???

How is everyone doing???

Hello out there???

Walking Panda:hippie:

Good Morning all, 1.5 on the TH and weights this AM, At work, Oh well

Have a good day all. I gotta make my grits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter