• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Half and half for coffee

Peterpan2006

Earning My Ears
I will be staying at Pop and wondering if they offer half and half or milk for the coffee at the QS restaurant.

There are single serve creamers - plain and flavored - at all resort food courts. You can buy a variety of sizes of milk at the food court or in the gift shop. I honestly can’t remember if actual half and half is available or if they just have non-dairy creamers.

I know that pints of half and half are available in the store at Boardwalk. I'm guessing it's available at all the onsite stores.

There are single serve creamers - plain and flavored - at all resort food courts. You can buy a variety of sizes of milk at the food court or in the gift shop. I honestly can’t remember if actual half and half is available or if they just have non-dairy creamers.

When did they start getting flavored? I have brought my own for years because I have to have flavored creamer with coffee. I am so happy I don’t have to do that anymore. One less hassle

I have never seen half-and-half available at POP, but they do have milk in various sizes including whole.

I can't tell you the date the started getting flavored creamer but I do know they had it available in Sept. 2021

We were at the Contemporary and can confirm they had regular half n half, french vanilla, and hazelnut flavored creamers at the contempo cafe. I assume it would be the same for all QS locations at disney resorts.

We were at the Contemporary and can confirm they had regular half n half, french vanilla, and hazelnut flavored creamers at the contempo cafe. I assume it would be the same for all QS locations at disney resorts.
I usually travel solo so I often go from resort to resort. I've done a few split-stays from a Value to a Moderate.

Not all resorts have the same items. The Deluxe resorts tend to have more of a variety than Mod's which tend to have more than Values. When I stay at French Quarter I often head over to Riverside because their offerings are different.

Yes. I remember them having the individual little creamers with hazelnut & vanilla as the flavors and I’m pretty sure on our last trip for the first time they actually had a larger medal pitcher of regular half & half out by the coffee (at least during breakfast time).

I was there the week after Thanksgiving. They had a Half-half dispenser toward the back of the middle self-serve drink areas. I had to ask a cast member when I was there because I don't care for the half-half individual creamers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter