Half Marathon Official Pictures

Chropistopy

DIS Veteran
Hi guys!! I have arrived home from my 1/2 marathon trip. I'm proud to say that both Cheryl (Cherylbug) and I finished the 1/2. We had such a good time. We'll be there in 2007!!

Question for those of you that have participated in previous years. How long does it usually take for the race photos to be posted somewhere? Will we get an e-mail? Since this was my first marathon, I'm completely clueless as to what happens next... Thanks!!

I'm happy to see that so many WISHers finished. Congratulations to everyone who participated!!

Yes you will get an email with a link to your pictures. It happens pretty fast because they want you to buy them while your still on the high. I was lucky and got some good ones last year, especially the one of my and my sister outside the castle in MK.
congrats on your run and keep watching for the email.

YES, by all means, buy them! You will regret it if you don't! Not that I'm looking exactly "pretty" in my finish line photo, but every time I look at it, I remember just how I was feeling when I was crossing that line with one of my sisters! My kids did the kids run and I bought theirs too, even though the shipping was almost the same price. :rolleyes:

Congrats!

MaryLiz

Thanks for the replys!! I'm definitely going to buy them. They are going to get full advantage of the high that I'm on... :cool1:

Congrats on finishing! It's so exciting isn't it??? Don't forget to post your pic so we can see- ok???

Thanks for posting Christy!!!!! It sure brought back some great memories for me. You still had to do the Contemporary Hill this year eh, only earlier. That would have done me in.
congratulations on your medal and thanks for the pictures.

Christy-- your photos are great!!! What a wonderful photo "diary" of the course!!! Thanks for posting!

very nice pic, Christy. My DD usually runs but this year due to her job she could not. Hopefully 2007

Christy - Thanks for sharing! I got goosebumps! I've never done anything like this before so I appreciate actually seeing what it will be like. Gosh, I didn't realize it would be so crowded! Well now at least I know. :flower:

CONGRATS! Your pics are awesome! It brought back some wonderful memories for me. For those of us that couldn't be there again this year, I appreciate being able to "live" some of the moments through your pics. :goodvibes

MaryLiz

Thanks so much for the positive feedback on the pics!! I look forward to seeing other photos from WISHers. If anyone has a pic of the pirate ship that was set up right after the cruise line stuff, I'd love it if you could post it. I was telling my family about it but didn't have an opportunity to snap a picture.

Thanks!!

you can also check at ASI (action sports international)--sometimes the pics will be up a few day sbefore they send the e-mails.

First off Christy congrats on finishing and thank your for posting your pictures. Your pics bought back a lot of memories and the fact that I regret waiting till the last minute to try and register. Not in 2007 I'm there with bells on with a goal to finish in 2:15 to 2:30. I cannot wait your pictures have just taken me over that edge to get out and train and train hard.

kim

Christy-Thanks for sharing your pictures. I hope to get mine developed by the weekend. I can't wait to see others as they post them also.

Christy...what great photos! Thanks for sharing them with us. I'm afraid mine will be all blurry since I didn't want to stop to take them. Hopefully we'll get to meet you both in person in 2007!

Christy- Thanks for the pics!! YIPPPEEEEE! You got me all excited just lookingnat those things- brings back the memories! THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU!!!

Christy - Wow- you did a great job in getting all those mile markers! Was fun to "relive" the moment sitting in my easy chair! :rotfl:

Maybe next year - not sure yet !

Thanks for the post and will be waiting others too!

We loved seeing everyone there and had a great time. Our other results are in the full marathon thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter