Half my reservations are missing!

leahjade

DIS Veteran
When I checked the new website today! I'm flipping out - I reserved these six months ago and a lot were hard to get places. What do I do?? I have the conf# but you can't go in that way and look any more.

Don't worry. This happened to me yesterday as well... The new system was showing my ADRs on one screen but only 6 of the 14 I had made. Last night, it switched back to the old system and allowed me to enter confirmation numbers in and voila...all of mine were there!

I think they are just fine tuning the new system and trying to kinks out before they go with it.

I am having the same issues this morning. The reservation I made 2 months ago are not showing up online on the new system as well.

I called disney dining directly and went over a couple of reservations to ensure they were still there the CM i spoke with told me not to worry everything seems in order.

Still very uncomfortable not being able to see them on line. in fact the one reservation that does show up I didnt make. I hope they fixed this soon.

When I checked the new website today! I'm flipping out - I reserved these six months ago and a lot were hard to get places. What do I do?? I have the conf# but you can't go in that way and look any more.

What new website? I used the online adr for last xmas trip and I went on about a month ago to link my xmas trip this year in prep for 6/26 date when I can make adr. Is it a new method from the wdw website? I guess I'll check it out myslef, but was curious, what you mean about New Website?

Connears

I can't get mine to show up in the new system OR the old system...they are just gone. But I called and the CM on the phone was able to look them all up with the confirmation numbers with no problem. Glad...really glad I saved all those emails since we leave on Saturday!

Well, thank God, it's not just me. I about fell out when I was tweeking a few things earlier this evening and found no evidence of my Le Cellier ADR on our anniversary night.

What new website? I used the online adr for last xmas trip and I went on about a month ago to link my xmas trip this year in prep for 6/26 date when I can make adr. Is it a new method from the wdw website? I guess I'll check it out myslef, but was curious, what you mean about New Website?

Connears
They are in the progress of updating the "My Disney Vacations" portion of the website. Included in this update is a new "My Reservations" section which handles all (or, most currently) of the reservation pieces (Resort Reservation, Dining Reservation, Online Check-in). It seems to only be available to some (I have it on one browser and not another!)

As far as making ADRs, there will be a new tutorial in time for you to make yours ;) (All screenshots taken and cropped. I'm just slacking on tweaking them (circling, highlighting, resizing) and writing the actual content.

Is there a place to pull up and cancel a reservation? I don't see it?

well apparently I made a chunk of my reservations using an alternate email address. I went and created a 2nd disneyworld.com account using that email and looked under reservations -- and there were 3 or 4 of my missing dining reservations.

Two are still floating around out there in cyberspace though. If somebody sees them can they tell them to get on the page with all the others?

I can't imagine why they haven't included the old reservation look-up page though with the confirmation number and phone number boxes. :confused3

OMD! (Oh My Disney) I'm glad this post is here, I jsut went to look at my ressies and they only had 1...only one! So I guess I will give it a little time, I still have all the emails with the confirmation numbers...
Not cool Disney! At least send an email to everyone saying hey we are changing the syytem don't freak your ressies aren't lost:thumbsup2

Is there a place to pull up and cancel a reservation? I don't see it?
As of right now, no. Though I would guess (hope) that they will add that back in at some point. They need to remember that not everyone making ADRs has a resort reservation (or even plans to go there for more than the ADR). Hopefully they'll resolve it soon enough.

well apparently I made a chunk of my reservations using an alternate email address. I went and created a 2nd disneyworld.com account using that email and looked under reservations -- and there were 3 or 4 of my missing dining reservations.

Two are still floating around out there in cyberspace though. If somebody sees them can they tell them to get on the page with all the others?

I can't imagine why they haven't included the old reservation look-up page though with the confirmation number and phone number boxes. :confused3

OMD! (Oh My Disney) I'm glad this post is here, I jsut went to look at my ressies and they only had 1...only one! So I guess I will give it a little time, I still have all the emails with the confirmation numbers...
Not cool Disney! At least send an email to everyone saying hey we are changing the syytem don't freak your ressies aren't lost:thumbsup2
Many people know my issues with the Disney IT and Web Development departments ;). I'm not surprised that they sprung it like they did, nor am I surprised that it "works" the way it does. Eventually though, it'll be fixed. If ever concerned about actually having the ADRs, I'd suggest calling up Disney Dining and having them pull them up. This will make sure that they are still there.

It's like I should have a page 2 yet there's nowhere to click on to see my remaining reservations! I checked again today and they are still missing. When I tried to make a new reservation, it said the site was down.

We leave a week from Saturday. All our ADRs are in the new system. Of course, they're our 2009 ADRs, not our 2010 ADRs! :scared1: If the Web issues aren't resolved by Monday, I will call to double-check everything. Glad we're not leaving tomorrow, or I'd really be stressing...

I'm not getting any of my adr's to show up with the new format. If I manually enter my confirmation numbers they all show up, so I'm not worried. I'm sure they're just tweeking the system still.

I'm not getting any of my adr's to show up with the new format. If I manually enter my confirmation numbers they all show up, so I'm not worried. I'm sure they're just tweeking the system still.

Where do you manually enter the numbers on the new system? Or are you refering to the old system?

They seem to have added that function in on the new screens today.

Sign in to your account and then bring up the list of your existing reservations. Over on the right of my screen there is a box that says "Don't See all Your reservations ..." and then gives a clickable link to search for them manually.

Where do you manually enter the numbers on the new system? Or are you refering to the old system?

They seem to have added a link that takes you to the old system to manually enter them....it's just like we have been doing. That link was not there yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter