• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hall of Presidents Reopening in August!

So glad, I love this attraction and so glad there's a good chance I'll get to see it, on my upcoming trip.

Is that Doc Brown sitting behind him on the left? LOL

They very much nailed President Biden's likeness with the AA.

Yeah that does look like Doc Brown back there! But I don't know about the Biden figure, looks kinda like "Cotton Hill" from King of the Hill... or Robert Conrad with the battery on his shoulder (I dare ya to knock it off)... but in any case, I'm glad it's coming back! We'll be there first week of August, would be nice to see it.

Not only do I love the attraction, but it's a fantastic place to get out of the heat for a while. Looking forward to it next month!

I'm hoping I will see it in August. But I am most happy to hear it'll be open on 10/1. I was thinking it really had to be open in time for the actual anniversary as it was an opening day attraction.

Yay! Hall of Presidents is my favorite air-conditioning at MK. Well, on that side of the park, anyway. :earboy2:

I think they should dress all of the modern Presidents like Millard Fillmore and John Quincy Adams. For aesthetic purposes, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter