Halloween Bags Needed for Trick-or-Treat?

tiffyms02

Mouseketeer
Question for former Halloween on the High Seas cruisers.... Should we plan to bring Halloween bags for the kids to have at the Halloween party trick-or-treat, or does DCL provide them?

We are attending MNSSHP at Magic Kingdom the night before we board our HOTHS cruise, and I bought one of those cheap drawstring backpacks for each of the kids. I figure it will hold more than the bags they give away (I heard they are small), and it will be easy to pack/carry.

the stateroom host will leave bags in your room on the bed before the Halloween festivities... however we found many people on the ship brought their own, we ended up getting gifted nice bags in our FEs so we used those but they will be in your stateroom

They gave bags last week on our Fantasy cruise, they were small but they worked. They were not Halloween themed, they were Frozen bags.

Also, adults won't get them in cabins, but can pick one up at the treat stations if you'd like to trick or treat too! Husband and I just may have done this ourselves last week (no kids with us)... ;)

Last week the kids each got their own. Between a lunch bag size and the full size paper bag, if you catch the visual. Mom & Dad didn't get bags (but I liberally 'sampled' the kids take - and there was considerable take!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter