Halloween Disney Cruise....help

mfern4

Tinkerbell - earning my wings
Hi,
Well, we are going on the Oct. Disney Halloween Cruise this year. It's also my 40th bday :cake:

I would love to make some signs and tshirts. I found a few I like, but now I don't have a clue how to put disney clip art and fonts into the designs??

Do I need special software for that? I am very familiar with MS Publisher and I have photo shop, but don't know really how to use it.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have two young boys and really want this trip to be memorable for them!

Thanks
Michelle :tink:

mfern4 said:
Hi,
Well, we are going on the Oct. Disney Halloween Cruise this year. It's also my 40th bday :cake:

I would love to make some signs and tshirts. I found a few I like, but now I don't have a clue how to put disney clip art and fonts into the designs??

Do I need special software for that? I am very familiar with MS Publisher and I have photo shop, but don't know really how to use it.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated.

I have two young boys and really want this trip to be memorable for them!

Thanks
Michelle :tink:
hi are you going on the magic or wonder? I am looking fo designs to make some shirts/signs. the software i use is photo impact 8. Good luck on your designs.

A lot of people are designing with Photo Impact. I've seen people post that they use version 8, 10 and 11. Some also use photo shop and others photo shop elements. I think that it is what people have available and are comfortable using. If you already have the full blown version of photo shop I would begin using that. Just play around with it and see what it can do. Each time you play you will figure out more features. Good luck and Have fun.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter