Halloween...Do you dress up

I don't dress up, even when I go to Halloween parties. I do love Halloween but just feel like dressing up.

Before we had kids, I'd dress up if we were going out. I loved going nuts for Fantasy Fest.

IMG_0004.JPG

If we stay home and I'm handing out candy, I'm known to put on my rasta hat with dreds just for the fun of it.FB_IMG_1541005902055.jpg FB_IMG_1541005933594.jpg

This year the wife got a cute kitty costume. I'm at work and meeting her at the place we take the little one trick or treating so I'm going to rock the rasta hat again.

Always lol. Halloween at our house is almost bigger than Christmas. We have a giant bin of adult costume pieces (I shop the after halloween sales and thrift stores and stock up) that is separate from the giant dress-up bin my kids have. We had a trunk or treat event and a halloween parade last week, This week I had an office costume day, actual halloween and then a halloween party this weekend. I will probably rotate through three different costumes by the time this weekend is over :)

ETA: We also try and hit at least one comic book convention a year, and cosplay is absolutely a part of that plan! It's never the wrong time to dress up for us.

Before we had kids, I'd dress up if we were going out. I loved going nuts for Fantasy Fest.

View attachment 362411

If we stay home and I'm handing out candy, I'm known to put on my rasta hat with dreds just for the fun of it.View attachment 362409 View attachment 362408

This year the wife got a cute kitty costume. I'm at work and meeting her at the place we take the little one trick or treating so I'm going to rock the rasta hat again.
At some or most college campuses you would be asked to remove the hat and fake dreads. Something about young people being offended if a white person dresses up as another race. Crazy I know.

I used to, but last year kind of broke the streak. I went to MNSSHP a few times, but costumes are such a pain there. There's nothing much to do here that's fun and I don't get trick-or-treaters. I am wearing my Haunted Mansion rugby shirt today. That's the best I can do these days.

At some or most college campuses you would be asked to remove the hat and fake dreads. Something about young people being offended if a white person dresses up as another race. Crazy I know.

Funny you say that.

I had someone say something similar to me last night. She was dressed as a provocative nurse. So My wife asked her if she was in fact a nurse. Of course she said no. So my wife states that as a nurse she is offended by the revealing nurses outfit as it depicts a very negative stereotype of female nurses as sex objects. The little snowflake had no idea what to say and just walked away.

Not in costume, but I am wearing Halloween themed socks, underwear, and T-shirt today.

Well ain’t no one going to believe you if you don’t post pics (I found that out on another thread yesterday).

Nobody wants to see me wearing my Halloween undies. Talk about a horror show. :scared1:

But here's the articles after doing laundry.

thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

No. If I wanted to see people being fake and pretending to be something they’re not, I’d just read Facebook.

Halloween is the stupidest holiday of the year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter