~Halloween Exchange Sent/Received~COMPLETED

the 2nd package was delivered this morning. Now I can leave without any guilt the 1st one IS still on the way because it never came back guess DH mailed it slower than he thought too. He swears the woman said a week at the longest and I believe him because enjoy it too

oops I was typing my post above on the way out the door this AM and I thought I finished it seems I didn't because it doesn;t make any sense ... looks like I was saying my DH enjoys the post office :) he doesn't I meant enjoy the other package as it is still on its way although slow because either DH or the lady at the PO was confused at mailing time. (he said 1st class not priority but she had to have done the slower method right? or it would have been there by now) Ah well maybe by next halloween the best stuff in there isn;t stuff that eill go bad

the 2nd package was delivered this morning. Now I can leave without any guilt the 1st one IS still on the way because it never came back guess DH mailed it slower than he thought too. He swears the woman said a week at the longest and I believe him because enjoy it too

I had recieved the second box today. As for the first box, it must have been sent via Parcel Post since I have not yet recieved it. When it arrives, I will post about it here. Thank you for my second box. I had recieved-
*Bat gel stickers
*Halloween straws
*Sour apple cotton candy
*Halloween pencils
*Halloween bandana
*Halloween paper napkins
*Halloween paper dessert plates
*Goofy rock candy
*Halloween fruit mini feet
*A bag of mellowcreme pumpkins
*Votive candle holder

Thank you very much for sending me a second box. I hope that the first one does arrive soon, and safely.

This completes this exchange :).

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

No sign yet of that first box...but, I had ordered something a month ago, and it just arrived to me. It was sent via Parcel Post, so maybe I will see it soon. I will update on this post when I do.

well since she isn't posting I will post that I got a PM that my 1st package arrived yesterday I didn't want everyone thinking it wasn't sent in the 1st place, it was, it arrivedat least it had an early postmark on it :thumbsup2

Sorry I didn't post here. I couldn't find the link.
But yes, I did recieve the first sent out box, and I had gotten a Mickey Mouse trick or treat pail, another Halloween pail, assorted candies, Halloween sprinkles and cookie cutters, candle bucket, Halloween napkins, ..... thank you very much Amber.
And the mystery of why it took so long was that it was sent via Parcel Post like I thought. It's not that I thought Amber didn't send out a package in the first place, it's just that things sent to me via Parcel Post can take up to three months to arrive, and in this case, it took five.

Sorry I didn't post here. I couldn't find the link.
But yes, I did recieve the first sent out box, and I had gotten a Mickey Mouse trick or treat pail, another Halloween pail, assorted candies, Halloween sprinkles and cookie cutters, candle bucket, Halloween napkins, ..... thank you very much Amber.
And the mystery of why it took so long was that it was sent via Parcel Post like I thought. It's not that I thought Amber didn't send out a package in the first place, it's just that things sent to me via Parcel Post can take up to three months to arrive, and in this case, it took five.

I didn't take 5 months? it took maybe 5 weeks it may have FELT like 5 months while waiting :laughing: but that would mean the Halloween exchange happened in June :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter