Halloween Pumpkin Patterns!

Moonies

Moonies Corrupt, Corrupt Absolutely :)
Because at 4am the last thing I need to be doing is sleeping right?

It's been a long time since I've been on the board, we went on our trip in May (and sadly our Trip Report has long since been abandoned with Moonie #1 planning to mass update with our video eventually). I however am still, and always, on my Disney Kick!!

With Halloween right around the corner (and my Insomnia in full gear) I decided to play around with some Disney pictures to make up some Pumpkin Patterns. I'll gladly take requests, and they're all free to use :)

• To use the pattern, simply scale it up or down as necessary, and print it out (you don't need it to be in colour at all black and white works just fine.)
  • Cut and pin your image onto your pumpkin, cutting and folding until the image lays flat on the round surface.
  • Using a pen or needle, follow the lines of the design and score it into the skin of the pumpkin, if necessary go over these scored lines with a pen after you've removed the pattern.
  • The lightest sections are cut completely through to let out the most light, while the middle shade is where you peel and shave the pumpkin to your preferred thickness. Black areas are just left untouched as the skin of the pumpkin.
Have fun, and have safe holidays!

<3 Moonie #2

#1: Ursula
#2: Maleficent

This is a medium-advanced level pattern, not necessarily you want to be doing with the kidlets (unless your children are super crafty!) but fun none the less. I for one prefer a less... standard pumpkin for Halloween, and Disney Villains can still be scary!

pumpkinpattern2011.jpg

Tomorrow's Pumpkin might be Maleficent, I'm undecided.

<3 Moonie #2

This one is again on the medium to advanced end. Though there's larger open spaces to cut, there are a lot of tiny lines between sections which may make it a bit of a challenge if you've never done pumpkin carving beyond the triangles and funny teeth. Hope you enjoy!

maelficentpumpkin.jpg

Love these! and you are very generous to offer. I 've seen a Captain Hook and Tinker Bell but never a Peter Pan or Wendy. Got anything up your very talented sleeve?

Love these! and you are very generous to offer. I 've seen a Captain Hook and Tinker Bell but never a Peter Pan or Wendy. Got anything up your very talented sleeve?

Are you looking for them together or separate, I will see what I can do :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter