HalloweenTime Souvies (Update 09/29)

I got it the at the at the French Market, but it’s showing up on mobile order at several QS locations. It came with a bottled drink.

I’m hoping to try some of the foodies! Today hasn’t been much of a snacking day because of the heat, but hopefully this evening will be cool enough to eat some yummies.

I didn’t see at the NOS popcorn stand; they had the Mummy Mickey. I’ll keep checking because Zero is my favorite NBC character!

Yes! Send pictures of the Halloween treats! ::yes::

We made it over to DCA this evening and had “dinner” at Clarabelle’s. The new Maleficent Mickey Ear Hat bowl is pretty cool!
IMG_5522.jpg

Just an update: everything still appears to be available, but not necessary at all places. I saw the Mummy Bucket at most of the popcorn stands (the Town Square stand didn’t have it). I saw the Snow Globe, straw clips, stainless steel tumblers, round popcorn bucket, and Mickey Candy glow cube at several locations throughout the park.

Still no sign of the Candy Corn Donald sipper or the Zero popcorn bucket.

One non-souvie thing I did notice is that some of the food drops off the mobile order menu in the afternoon/evening, but might still be available if you order in person. That was the case for the brownie sundae at Clarabelle’s, the Blood Orange slush at Galactic Grill, and many of the treats at Jolly Holiday.

Any pics of this years zero popcorn bucket?
If the popcorn bucket doesn’t materialize, there are a couple of Zero toys that might work. They had the “floating” Zero at the Haunted Mansion store. I think it’s on ShopDisney too.
IMG_5418.jpg

We made it over to DCA this evening and had “dinner” at Clarabelle’s. The new Maleficent Mickey Ear Hat bowl is pretty cool!
IMG_5522.jpg

Just an update: everything still appears to be available, but not necessary at all places. I saw the Mummy Bucket at most of the popcorn stands (the Town Square stand didn’t have it). I saw the Snow Globe, straw clips, stainless steel tumblers, round popcorn bucket, and Mickey Candy glow cube at several locations throughout the park.

Still no sign of the Candy Corn Donald sipper or the Zero popcorn bucket.

One non-souvie thing I did notice is that some of the food drops off the mobile order menu in the afternoon/evening, but might still be available if you order in person. That was the case for the brownie sundae at Clarabelle’s, the Blood Orange slush at Galactic Grill, and many of the treats at Jolly Holiday.

If the popcorn bucket doesn’t materialize, there are a couple of Zero toys that might work. They had the “floating” Zero at the Haunted Mansion store. I think it’s on ShopDisney too.
IMG_5418.jpg
My son talked me into the floating Zero. He is so cute, especially at night all lit up!

Finally made it over to DCA. They have the Mummy Mickey and the Magic Key Balloon popcorn buckets and the same round Halloween bucket.

Over in Carsland, they have the Vampire Mater straw clip (same as last year). They also have the Mater popcorn bucket (it’s super cute!).
IMG_5599.HEIC

Smokejumpers also had the Magic Key and original Mickey ear hat bowls.

The Halloween treats (candy apples, crispy rice, marshmallow wands, and cake pops) are now available!

That Zero bucket is soooo cute. I hope DL gets it, but can you imagine what the line will look like?

On a related note, I saw where the Donald Candy Corn sipper is supposed to be released tomorrow at multiple locations.

After melting at the beginning of the month, I’m back for a very short trip. So, a few new souvies have shown up!

IMG_5777.jpg

The Donald Candy Corn Sipper has arrived! I got it at Hungry Bear. I also saw it at the Little Red Wagon and Harbor Gallley, but it wasn’t available at Refreshment Corner or Jolly Holiday.

IMG_5779.jpg

A pineapple jack-o-lantern glow “cube” is available at Tropical Hideaway. It’s cute, but kind of random.

IMG_5778.jpg

The Halloween Travel Mug has arrived. It features Mickey and Minnie in the Haunted Mansion stretching room. No handle, but it comes with a carry strap.

Other notes:
I did not see the Mickey Mummy popcorn bucket at the Town Square, Hub or NOS popcorn stands. They had the Magic Key bucket at those locations, along with the round Halloween bucket.

The snow globe Pumpkin Mickey sipper is still available, as is the Oogie Boogie and Skeleton Dance stainless steel travel mug.

Saw this on Facebook looks like it err getting the same bucket as Hong Kong. Still no release date though. This makes it sound like they may already be out. I think I like the house one (last year I believe) better.

Attachments

• 7DB14BFB-703C-4A09-812B-C4717A91BA18.png
    7DB14BFB-703C-4A09-812B-C4717A91BA18.png
    132.4 KB · Views: 5
Saw this on Facebook looks like it err getting the same bucket as Hong Kong. Still no release date though. This makes it sound like they may already be out. I think I like the house one (last year I believe) better.

Versions of the Zero with dog house buckets have been coming out since at least 2014.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter