"Hands in the air carnival!" Our TR to Disneyland Paris.**COMPLETED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that was just a brilliant trip all round!! pity about your brother and his gf but you cant please everyone. im glad you and krya got on with it and had a ball

loved evry days trip report, looked like you had a fantastic time, wish i was going back as soon as you!

What a brillaint trip report!! What is wrong with your brother and sil thought!!!!! Act like a grown up !!! :eek: !!!! :mad:

Looks like you had an amazing time, I am so impressed with all the charecters you got to meet. I think I will have to bribe my very impatient four year old to meet them!! (or let me) haha. I imagine my trip report will mostly contain round trips of peter pan, haha

What a brillaint trip report!! What is wrong with your brother and sil thought!!!!! Act like a grown up !!! :eek: !!!! :mad:

Looks like you had an amazing time, I am so impressed with all the charecters you got to meet. I think I will have to bribe my very impatient four year old to meet them!! (or let me) haha. I imagine my trip report will mostly contain round trips of peter pan, haha

We only went on Peter Pan once.

Glad you enjoyed my TR :) Hopefully my next one will be as enjoyable.

haha, well il do the boys side of things... ill be there looking over at the princesses and my 2 boys and OH will be dragging me around all the boy rides, haha!! i need a daughter me thinks, haha.

Great report Emma, with awesome photos. Shame about the FSIL:headache: Thanks for sharing I have enjoyed reading it:thumbsup2

I have enjoyed reading all of your report - but all good things have to come to an end. It will be no time until your back & I'm sure you're glad it is only you & Kyra next time!

Great trip report Emma :thumbsup2 Shame about the company:confused3

Looking forward to reading the next one and the one after that and the one after that so on and so on :lmao: :lmao:

Just catching up - a really great tr - thanks for the time you've put into this :goodvibes

Can't wait for your next one :surfweb:

You're done already!

Thanks to your win, your next trip is coming up really soon huh?

I'll be sure to catch up on my reading this weekend~

How do you think your DD will handle the Halloween stuff?

I'm just catching up on your trip report Emma, I was sad along with you reading your last instalment.

Fabulous trip report all round :thumbsup2

Fah-bu-lous trippie Emma!

It's nice to see you never let the Downer Duo get to you...

it's a shame you had to deal with it at all :hug:

I've just read this all in one go ~ lovely photos and a very enjoyable report, the perfect antidote to a cold, miserable, foggy morning. :goodvibes

Great trip report, Emma! You had me glued throughout popcorn::

Also in the face of some pretty heavy non-Disney-addict behaviour from some of your companions (who shall remain nameless!), I salute you :worship: :worship: :worship:

You're DD is just gorgeous and its great that she's so into the Princess thing!:cutie:

DLP should pay you commission, after seeing your review of the Auberge, I'm going to book for our Christmas trip! My DD (who was 3 in June!) today for the first time, asked to put on her Snow White dress, without having to be coerced by moi! Yay - progress towards princess:

And man, did you see a lot of characters!!! We're hoping to get more tracked down at our next one... especially Stitch, Buzz and Daisy Duck! Great tip about the Disneyland Hotel parade each day, it'll give us a chance for a quiet drink and some character interaction without having to queue for an age! Top Tip! :thumbsup2

Also glad to hear that the Cheyenne is nice... we considered it for our December trip but decided with it being winter time, a shorter walk distance would be good... but I do like the sound of a comfy bed! :cloud9:

Looking forward to reading to your next wonderful trip report! :surfweb:

Been a lurker for ages.

But i really enjoyed your trip report, your little baby girl is adorable! I look forward to reading many more :)

where's the trip report??!!!! I've been waiting ages to find the time to read it and it says its been removed...where to???!!!! :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter