• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hanna Barbera simulator gone?

IOAfan

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone...

I was reading a post at Disabilities about accessability at US and IOA and someone said something about Hanna Barbera being 3-D or something. since when did Hanna Barbera become 3-D or did i read it wrong?

IOAfan

Like Barry (the $200 million dollar man) said, it's not, nor has never been a 3-D attraction. And, yes, it's still there.

HB was my oldest grandson's favorite "ride". Good to hear it is still there, although I heard rumors it would be replaced within the next few years???

For what the ride was designed to do it does. It takes people and gives them a large screen simulater that people love.

I love the Hanna Barbera simulator. It was one of my favorite rides last year. It's been on the low end in 1992 and 1994, the other two years I rode it.

IOAfan

The Hanna Barbera ride is extremely well done. My guess is it will be around for a good long time. (Hope I didn't jinx it by saying that!)

I said Cartoon Circus was extremely well done. Now look what happened! :bounce:

I think Earl is does an extrememely good job at Universal. I wonder if that will jinx him. :jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter