HAPPY 4TH JULY from NORTHERN IRELAND!!!!!!

jjcollins

DIS Veteran
TO ALL MY FELLOW DVC MEMBERS HAPPY 4TH JULY ,I HOPE YOUR ALL HAVING A LOVELY DAY.

JJ...................................:p :jester: :wave:

Thank you - it is nice of you to think of us over here! Enjoy the rest of your week.

Thanks for the holiday wishes.
Our family just returned from a two week visit to Ireland and England and had beautiful weather. Only rain one day for about 15 minutes and the rest of our visit was nice. We saw some very beautiful areas of lreland. Landed in Shannon, went up to Galway, over to Knock, on to Achill Island, which is beautiful, on to Sligo and Salthill area, across to Dublin and flew to London for 5 days. We actually used our pts to stay at the Dorchester Hotel in London. Very pricy hotel and the pts were worth it. One of the top 10 hotels in London.

Thanks again.

Ed

Thanks for the best wishes! I've actually been to Scotland and everyone there was telling me how beautiful Ireland is. I hope to see your country one day. Thanks for thinking of us on our Independence Day! All the best to you and your family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter