Happy Birthday Kevin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy early Birthday!!
Shame we dont get there till wed or we could help you celebrate!

You're doing it the right way. Cake first, Birthday later... :teeth: Life is uncertain.

Happy Birthday!!

Thank you for the wonderful birthday wishes.

My birthday is Saturday, April 5th and I am going to be.....older than 31.....much older.

I am one year away from a milestone birthday....yeah...lets put it that way.

Thank you again.

Kevin

I thought I had read that it was the 5th. Happy Early Birthday! You are aging well!

mickey_happy_birthday.gif

I was listening to old podcasts a while back and someone mentioned something that started on April 5 and Kevin commented about that being his birthday. So, I put it on my calendar with plans to post a Happy Birthday message on that day. Looks like I won't have to do that now! ;)

is it bad i have now put my invisable friends birthday into my phone?

I'll try and remember on Saturday!

Checking in live from Disneyland to wish Kevin a happy birthday!!! We watched some awesome fireworks last night that I'm sure must have been in honor of Kevin's special day. :goodvibes

Happy Birthday to my BIF (Best Imaginary Friend) I hope you like the gift I imagined for you. My family thinks I'm nuts, because I keep talking about you guys ala "My friends on the Podcast say this, My frinds on the Podcast say that!"

Thank you for the wonderful birthday (even the imaginary ones ;) )

But I want y'all to know this goes both ways.....we will be out to dinner, having a discussion and one of us will refernce something one of you has said.
Our friends that do not participate in the podcast or the boards will ask who we are referring to.

We get the same blank look when we tell them.

So y'all arent the only ones with imaginary friends. :rotfl2:

Thank you again.....

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter