Happy Birthday, Meriweather!

Thanks for the wishes, Dan.
Not the best birthday. In the hospital getting a hip replacement.

Thanks for the wishes, Dan.
Not the best birthday. In the hospital getting a hip replacement.
Well, now you are in good shape. Make sure you keep up with the PT, so very necessary. Marie got her new hip almost 7 years ago. She's doing great with her new one. I hope you got some cake while in the hospital on your birthday.

I fell and fractured it, so it was very painful for the next couple of days before surgery.
Luckily we had my family party the Saturday before.
My nurse was very nice.....had all the nurses come in and sing to me. Brought be a slice or cake, strawberries and a stuffed animal.
Doing well on the recovery. Right hip so still have to wait a bit to drive

Happy Belated Birthday :cake:

I hadn’t known you were in the hospital on your birthday.

I fell and fractured it, so it was very painful for the next couple of days before surgery.
Luckily we had my family party the Saturday before.
My nurse was very nice.....had all the nurses come in and sing to me. Brought be a slice or cake, strawberries and a stuffed animal.
Doing well on the recovery. Right hip so still have to wait a bit to drive
OUCH!!! :headache:

Well, that was nice of the nursing staff to help you celebrate your birthday, hospital or not. :thumbsup2 Good to hear you are coming along in your recovery. :cloud9: Maybe not cloud 9 quite yet, but getting there.

Doing very well.
Just the cane now and don't think I need that, but it reassures me,
Only the incision itself hurts a little now.
Still a week or so before I can drive.....that is driving me crazy!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter