~*Happy Birthday to my Dad*~

Beanie

~*Snoopy Fan Forever*~
Today is my Dad's 64th Birthday and I wish I were in Florida with him and my Mom to help him celebrate it!! :)

<font color=green><fpnt face=tahoma><font size=6><marquee>Happy Birthday, Dad!!</marquee></font></font></font>
4.gif
d2570.gif

:)

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a magical day! :bounce:

You and your wife have raised a very sweet daughter.. What a gift of Joy , she must of been when she entered your life..We all adore her.. THANK-YOU for giving us such a gift..The world would be a better place if everyone was as sweet as your dear daughter...:sunny: :sunny: Have a Great Birthday :) Laurie

Happy Birthday, Tricia's Dad!!!

Spending your birthday on vacation- what a GREAT idea!!!!

:cool1: :jumping1: :cool1:

I am wishing the Happiest of Birthdays to Beanie's Dad, one of the best darn Castmembers at WDW. Hope it was a great one.

:earsgirl: :earsboy:

I hope your special day is absolutely <b>magical</b>! Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday, Beanie's Dad! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!

Karen

Happy Birthday Beanie's Dad! Have a great day. I would imagine Beanie is a chip off the old block!::yes::

Happy Birthday Tricia's Dad! You must be a pretty great guy to have such a terrific daughter! I hope your birthday was great!
flag_pooh_happy_bday.jpg

Hope that it was a WONDERFUL birthday for you!!! And may you have MANY, MANY more!!! :)

Happy birthday, Beanie's Dad!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter