Happy Birthday to WDWEPCOT!

Happy, Happy Birthday, WDWEPCOT! It is a blessing to know you (and you Slo, too). Grateful God connected all 3 of us. Have a safe, fun, and joy filled day, my friend. Thinking of you:hug:

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday @WDWEPCOT ! It’s been a pleasure to know you on Disboards! :cake:
Bobbi
Thank You so much ! I often think about I DVC Cruise and that lunch we had together in Italy in the meet and greet we had at Bsy Lake in that big thunderstorm that happened 😳
I had such a wonderful time on that trip
I enjoyed it so much it’s been an absolute joy getting to know you over the years you’re an awesome person! Thank you so much for the birthday wishes you know your birthday is your own personal Holiday !!

A very Happy Birthday, @WDWEPCOT! Hope you had a wonderful day. Best wishes for a great, healthy year ahead. :cake:

How did I miss this? I hope you had a fabulous birthday celebration, @WDWEPCOT !!
thank you both so much - I had a really nice birthday thanks to all my friends
My coworker yesterday because I only go in the office once a week made my day fabulous she just went over the top for my birthday it was so nice
Thank you so much for the well wishes I really appreciate it😊

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter