Happy Birthday Veranda Man (Andy)

Moosysmom

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Mickey's My Hero</f
I don't want to forget tomorrow, so I am doing this right now.
But Happy Birthday to you. Have a good one.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Originally posted by Moosysmom
I don't want to forget tomorrow, so I am doing this right now.
But Happy Birthday to you. Have a good one.
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thanks so much, spent the day doing a bunch of yard work, will be resting tomorrow for sure, if I'm able to get out of bed in the morning, LOL!!!

Andy,

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! Hope you have a great day and that the coming year is MAGICal for you!

Originally posted by WDWLVR
Andy,

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! Hope you have a great day and that the coming year is MAGICal for you!

Thanks Mary!!! Have a Blessed Easter!!!

Andy

Wishing you a great birthday, Andy!! My birthday is tomorrow, can't believe it fell on Easter this year. Have a great day and a very happy Easter!!!

Lisa:smooth:

Andy ,

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear verandah man, Happy birthday to you.

(Take my word for it, that is the only way I can sing on key!)

Did you get your tape of the DCL show on the travel channel? I watched it twice when it was on the 15th, and I watched it again this afternoon. I had my DM come and watch it with me since she is going with us.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for all the fun reading your posts!

Originally posted by disneyeveryyear
Andy ,

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear verandah man, Happy birthday to you.

(Take my word for it, that is the only way I can sing on key!)

Did you get your tape of the DCL show on the travel channel? I watched it twice when it was on the 15th, and I watched it again this afternoon. I had my DM come and watch it with me since she is going with us.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for all the fun reading your posts!

Thanks everyone for the Birthday Wishes!!!

As of 1:05 this morning 4-20, I officially turned 48.

Tibbles98,

My birthday is also on Easter Sunday 4-20, Moosysmom started this thread on Saturday to make sure she didn't miss my birthday, that was so sweet of her!!! So Happy Birthday to you as well!!!

disneyeveryyear,

I received the DCL Travel Channel video on Friday and have watched it about six times. I saw it by myself when it arrived(DW and DD were out shopping), then with my DW when she got home, then with DD, when she didn't have anything else to do, then a few more times as I was making copies of it for my Dmom, and some others. I haven't got tired of watching it either. Since I am up so early this morning, my Ddog had to go out, I might put it in and view it again.

I think the video helped in getting DD more excited about the cruise. She couldn't believe how big and beautiful the Magic really was until she saw the video.

Thanks Again Everyone!!!

Andy the Birthday Boy!!!

Happy Birthday Andy! I watched the DCL show yesterday afternoon too and I sure would like to go on a Disney Cruise!:sunny:Happy Easter to you and your family also.
Scott

Originally posted by Big V
Happy Birthday Andy! I watched the DCL show yesterday afternoon too and I sure would like to go on a Disney Cruise!:sunny:Happy Easter to you and your family also.
Scott

Thanks Scott for the birthday wishes, and a Happy Easter to you and your family!!!

Originally posted by imgoingtodisney
Happy Birthday Andy

Thank You for the birthday wishes imgoingtodisney, and have a "GREAT" and "Happy Easter Day!!!"

It's going to be a picture perfect day here in NJ today, sunny 70 degrees, and DW and DD are taking me out for brunch!!! Who knows, maybe I'll even get some "shrimp" to eat. The only thing that could have made this day better, is that I could be a "Dixie Crossroads" getting my broiled "rock shrimp" and "cornfritters."

Happy Birthday! I hope your day is magical! :bounce:

And again, birthday wishes from all of us, Andy!

Just think in two years, we be' cruisin'!

Rae, Tom, Michael and Lilly

Thanks again everyone!!! It will be MAGICal, I'm spending the day with my DW and DD, changed my plans, not doing "ANY" yard work today, that can wait until after work on Monday.

Andy

:bounce: Happy Birthday!!:Pinkbounc Does this mean you can use the AARP card?? LOL, I'm the same age:eek:

I hope you have a very special day and a wonderful birthday week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter