Happy Birthday

Chkultr

Mouseketeer
Happy Birthday Walt! Thank you for the entertainment and great memories! :thumbsup2:worship::love:

December 5, 1901
Walt Disney is Born in Chicago
108 years ago today, Walter Elias Disney was born to Elias and Flora Disney, in Chicago, Illinois. Walt was the fourth of five children. He had three brothers, Herbert Arthur, Raymond Arnold and Roy Oliver. Sister Ruth Flora was not born until 1903. My how times have changed. When Walt was born, the average annual income was $651, and the average house cost $4,000. If Mr. and Mrs. Disney wanted to mail out birth announcements, they only needed a two-cent stamp. And just five days before Walt was born, the very first Nobel Peace Prizes were awarded.

Happy Birthday Walt! Thank you for the entertainment and great memories! :thumbsup2:worship::love:

December 5, 1901
Walt Disney is Born in Chicago
108 years ago today, Walter Elias Disney was born to Elias and Flora Disney, in Chicago, Illinois. Walt was the fourth of five children. He had three brothers, Herbert Arthur, Raymond Arnold and Roy Oliver. Sister Ruth Flora was not born until 1903. My how times have changed. When Walt was born, the average annual income was $651, and the average house cost $4,000. If Mr. and Mrs. Disney wanted to mail out birth announcements, they only needed a two-cent stamp. And just five days before Walt was born, the very first Nobel Peace Prizes were awarded.

this truly is a very special time!.

happy birthday walt disney, i've got so much to thank you for, so much!. all your hardwork and your ideas really payed off. if only you could be here now to see it.

i know you would be extremely proud of what you have created for us!.

Happy birthday Mr. Disney! I've always felt a little 'special' being blessed enough to share my birthday with him! I think this is why I love Disney so much! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter