Happy Friday Morning - Design Suggestions for Donald's Breakfastosaurus

makinorlando

When you're curious, you find lots of interesting
Does anyone off hand know of a good generic design that would be good for my DD8 to wear to Animal Kingdom on Sunday? We are going to Donald's :donald:Breakfastosaurus, and I would like to do a shirt for her.

I don't want anything that needs any design changes, since it is such a short time.

We are going to the Beach Club:sunny: for a night next Friday, and will be doing the character breakfast Saturday morning at Cape May Cafe , so I am going to look for something for then too!

I will look through the links, but I know some of the designers and regular posters have great suggestions!

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!:Pinkbounc

Now for another cup of coffee! :surfweb: I was "dising" too late last night!

I added a dinosaur to one of my AK shirts - will this work?

AKSAFARIbreakfast-JNmom.jpg

Kate,pixiedust: Thank you so very much:thanks: . I have been sitting here :surfweb:for two hours trying to figure out how to design one myself - I actually had a couple of the same clips you have on here, but didn't know what to do for the background! I was trying to find a clip with Goofy, Mickey, DD and Pluto all together, but could only find 3 of the 4! :goofy: :donald: :mickeyjum pluto:

Tara is home from school today, and she really likes it! :yay: She's kind of a "tomboy" when it comes to dinosaurs and "stuff" so it works well.

You are awesome! :woohoo: I will share a picture on Sunday! I'm getting a new camera today (patiently??:hourglass waiting for the UPS man to bring it to me!!) - so there will be problem capturing this shirt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter