Happy happy halloweeeeeen trip report Day 4 added

Day 3 - continued

After our meal in the auberge we had a look around frontierland.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1559.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1562.jpg

The queues were really long again for the face painters so ash didnt want to wait. We watched the halloween show on main st which was really good.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1601.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1595.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1609.jpg

Then we headed to the studios to watch stars n cars. We met up with my friend and her daughter. The characters were great fun today. Gaston was literally sweeping Ariel off her feet lol.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1624.jpg

Ariel came over to ash so i had to quickly clue her in that we just saw her in the auberge and her and ash are best friends :rotfl2:. She was so nice and asked ashleigh if she wanted her to go get some more characters for her to meet. Of all the characters ash asked for minnie. She stays right over the other side the whole time so ariel said she would try her best after the show. We also met the evil queen

disneylandparisoct2010pt1625.jpg

At the end of the show ariel stayed true to her word and brought minnie all the way over to ash. All the people behind us were saying wow isnt that girl lucky lol. Ash was over the moon and that just sealed ariels fate as ashleighs third best friend.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1629.jpg

Afterwards i met up with my mam and ash met mickey

disneylandparisoct2010pt1634.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1635.jpg

Then we went on slinky dog which ash loves

disneylandparisoct2010pt1642.jpg

Then onto cars and the magic carpets

disneylandparisoct2010pt1644.jpg

We then did stitch live and playhouse disney and afterwards ash met stitch again.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1656.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1657.jpg

After a while of ash trying to figure out which star she wants to grow up to be (dont ask lol) it was time to head to the village for our meal in cafe mickey.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1662.jpg

Awwwww that photo of Ash kissing Stitch on the nose!!! :love:

i know, i love that pic. i dont think she could have possibly kissed stitch any more than she did :rotfl2:

she is starting to miss them now, she had a bit of a cry last night. after a talk i have realised she thinks the cartoons are pretend but the characters at disneyland are real, so in her three year old mind stitch and angel really are her best friends. poor girl

after a talk i have realised she thinks the cartoons are pretend but the characters at disneyland are real, so in her three year old mind stitch and angel really are her best friends. poor girl
LOL! Today, Isabelle told me that the real Minnie lives in Disneyland and the toy ones live in the TV! I think that our DD's may be psychic!! :lmao:

Day 3 Continued

Now the last time i had an evening meal in cafe mickey it was a disaster. we were upstairs out of the way and only met two characters. Seeing as that did not seem to be the norm from reading reviews here i thought i would give it another go.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1668.jpg

This time we were seated in the conservatory, it was nice a quiet and the characters all came around. Ash was delighted. I have to say the characters were a bit rushed but the restaurant was packed so i can understand that. At lunch i feel we get more interaction but with fewer characters so really its a toss up between which i prefer now.

First up was pluto who ash loves but she keeps asking why doesnt he walk on four legs like other dogs do.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1671.jpg

Then minnie came over and started rubbing plutos head.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1672.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1674.jpg

After that came the main mouse.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1676.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1677.jpg

Then came dale, ash loves those chipmunks

disneylandparisoct2010pt1678.jpg

The biggest excitement for the night was when stitch came. Ash was screaming look its my best friend i love you stitch. She got loads of cuddles and stitch even wrote to my best friend ashleigh love stitch in her book. She was over the moon when i read it out to her lol

disneylandparisoct2010pt1683.jpg

Now ash is a bit afraid of certain villains. Mostly the tall thin ones so i was surprised when she said she would meet captain hook. Most of the other kids were hiding from him lol. It all went well till he asked her to hold his sword, no idea why but she didnt like that idea at all

disneylandparisoct2010pt1686.jpg

Just before we left chip got to us. So it was a great end to a nice meal

disneylandparisoct2010pt1690.jpg

After cafe mickey we had a look around the shops but to be honest there wasnt a whole lot i was interested in this trip. i think its a combination of seeing a lot of the stuff over and over and being totally exhausted from getting up at half six each morning lol

We went back to the hotel and fell into bed ready for another day

Day 4 - Wednesday 6th October

Again i left my mam have a lie in and i arranged to meet up with my friend when we got off the buses.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1693.jpg

We headed into emh and it took forever to get the girls down mainstreet. They wanted their pic taken with everything.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1698.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1716.jpg

We headed to fantasyland and straight onto peter pan which was a firm favourite this week. Ashleigh had decided that this week she wouldnt walk anywhere, she would dance instead lol.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1733.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1746.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1754.jpg

From there we did a round of the fanstasland rides, dumbo, tea cups, carousel.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1723.jpg

Then we had a go on Buzz Lightyear and made our way back to main street and took some more pics. We watched the train make its way down but it was the same characters again so we went to city hall to check if alice would be out today. The ladies in city hall made a big fuss of both girls. We were told that alice would be out at 11.30 and 12.30. Ashleigh was happy and couldnt wait to go alice hunting.

Me and my friend parted ways as i wanted to do woodys roundup. We got there and there was a queue outside but once it opened the queue moved quickly.

We met pluto and goofy. Ash ran straight to pluto and gave him hugs and kisses and goofy pretended to cry lol

disneylandparisoct2010pt1800.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1802.jpg

Next up was mickey and minnie in their halloween costumes

disneylandparisoct2010pt1804.jpg

Last was woody and jessie.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1806.jpg

Its definitely a great way to meet characters. i wish they would have more areas like this rather than the scrums.

I met up with my mam after woodys roundup. It was time to go find alice. I looked by the maze which was where i was told she would be, walked all around fantasyland, asked a cm at small world, nobody knew where she was. At 12 we decided to go into the maze, ash had been wanting to go in all week.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1815.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1819.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1822.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1823.jpg

I was trying to film ash going around the maze, but as my luck would have it i pressed the button incorrectly. I am now the proud owner of ten minutes footage of my own feet walking around the maze :sad2:

We had another look for alice but the same as before she was nowhere to be seen. We went to the chalet de la marionette for some food. Afterwards we had one last look before we finally gave up. It wasnt going to happen today. Poor ash was a bit upset, she had promised ash in march that she would bring her alice dress to show her. I knew it was a bit of a long shot but after being told she would be out it was dissapointing.

After a few more pics we decided we would head over to the studios

disneylandparisoct2010pt1784.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1775.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1769.jpg

Brilliant trip report - really enjoying it! I think your little girl makes a gorgeous Alice and so far I like that dress best! My girls are just too grown up for the dresses now boo hoo :sad1:

Brilliant trip report - really enjoying it! I think your little girl makes a gorgeous Alice and so far I like that dress best! My girls are just too grown up for the dresses now boo hoo :sad1:

thanks so much, i am milking this time that she is in love with being a princess for all its worth i know it wont last long :rotfl:

thanks so much, i was worried it was a bit big on her but she didnt really care lol

have to agree with the others - the alice dress suits her sooooooooo much - she looks so cute, with the black hairband & black shoes - i cud quite happily take her home!!! and good on her for dancing everywhere!!

have to agree with the others - the alice dress suits her sooooooooo much - she looks so cute, with the black hairband & black shoes - i cud quite happily take her home!!! and good on her for dancing everywhere!!

hahahaha nikki you woulnt be long giving her back :rotfl:

Day 4 -pt2

disneylandparisoct2010pt1838.jpg

She takes a pic with this ever trip but unfortunately this year people were using it as an ashtray ewww.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1829.jpg

So we made our way into the studios and went on slinky dog first thing. This has become one of ashleighs favourites.

We then went to meet sully, it was a bit of a free for all. I dont understand why they dont rope off a queue area like they used to. Its a nice photolocation but if everyone is crowding around you cant get any of it in a pic.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1845.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1847.jpg

There was a lot of characters around again today, a lot of them getting mobbed too. Ash was only interested in gideon and pluto so we met those

disneylandparisoct2010pt1854.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1853.jpg

Then we went and got a spot round the back of stars n cars again. We have a terrible habit of always going to the same spot for the parades and i only notice it when i come home and look at my pictures

I love the new ratatouille car

disneylandparisoct2010pt1870.jpg

The interaction was great as always. Woody and Gaston were having a showdown

disneylandparisoct2010pt1887.jpg

Ash got to meet mulan and mushu, dopey and cruella.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1878.jpg

This is mulan signing i love you to ash, guess he recognised her lol

disneylandparisoct2010pt1879.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1884.jpg

disneylandparisoct2010pt1880.jpg

After stars n cars we went back to the main park.

We watched the new generation show from our usual spot and had met up with my friend and her dd again. As usual the two girls were like stitch groupies lol. He was so funny taking their teddies and running away with them till the cm told him off lol. He spent ages with them again giving them loads of kisses and cuddles.

disneylandparisoct2010pt1942.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2004.jpg

He went and told angel about the girls so she was waving to them as she got on stage and while she was dancing

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2010.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2071.jpg

After the show the girls ran over to the roped off area for the characters to leave and got more hugs and kisses. I love this pic of stitch he looks quite mischievous.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2024.jpg

We then did a round of fantasyland rides again and got a space for the parade. As usual the girls danced the time away.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2046.jpg

Now just to remind everyone of ashleighs big disappointment earlier on today when she couldnt find alice. I had hoped she might get waved at or something during the parade but instead this is what happened.

ok i cant get my video to show up so you can just click the link to youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuVvi4SM7Wk

Afterwards all she could say was mammy they cant stop when the parade is on, they never did that before :rotfl2:

After the parade we went back to watch the last show of the evening........

so we are in our usual spot for the show and we see the characters are on their way. the girls run down to the rope and my friend minds our space. Stitch and Angel come right over and gives them hugs. Then ash being a cheeky bugger says to stitch can i have another flower and one for my friend too. Then we tell him we are going to watch the show.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2060.jpg

Stitch and Angel come running over to us with a flower from stitch's lei each and they give one to the girls. Then the cm with them comes over and asks to take a pic of them all together for stitch. It was so cute the girls were over the moon.

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2062.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2064.jpg

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2065.jpg

We were all hungry by now so we headed to mcdonalds. Afterwards we all walked back to the hotel and i think ash was asleep before her head even hit the pillow :rotfl2:

DisneylandParisOct2010pt2073.jpg

I think the end of the first New Generation show today was the first day we spotted you guys - my DD asked me if Ash had an Alice dress :).

Bless Ash in bed - I have a few pics like that of my DD too - exhausted but happy!

I think the end of the first New Generation show today was the first day we spotted you guys - my DD asked me if Ash had an Alice dress :).

Bless Ash in bed - I have a few pics like that of my DD too - exhausted but happy!

yes elaine you were saying that when me met up. ash got so much attention today in her alice dress she was loving it lol.

Great trip report. I LOVE Ash's Alice dress, it is super cute.
You have got me super excited now for our Christmas trip with your pics of the shops :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter