Happy Limo Good Or Bad

5GEORGE

Earning My Ears
I HAVE REESIE FOR HAPPY LIMO TO PICK OUR FAMILY UP AT AIRPORT WITH A LIMO THEN
RETURN US VIA TOWNCAR. FAMILY OF 5. 2 ADULTS AND 3 CHILDREN. MOUSESAVER.COM
RECOMMENDED THEM. HAS ANYONE EVER USED THIS COMPANY ?

THANKS
SUSAN WDW 5-28-02 THRU 6-03-02

After getting off our flight we headed down to the baggage claim area and we were going to look for a taxi to take us to our resort . . .we prefered using someone who was actually just taking us, not a whole group of people to different resorts, like some companies. Anyhow, there was a limo driver who came up to us and asked if we wanted to use his limo because the party that was supposed to use it didn't show up. We asked him how much and he said $90/round trip. Which was an EXCELLENT deal! So we took it . . .The limo was a stretch limo, for about 8 people . . .it was bigger than what we use to get to the airport and that is a 6 passenger stretch. The limo was clean and the driver was nice. We had a little problem getting a pick-up from our resort though because the driver had written down that we were staying at the Contemporary not the Poly . . .other than that, we had great service.

This year we have decided to use the sponsor of the DIS transportation board . . .Yourride.com. I have had heard good things on them through their website and from the DIS transportation boards and Rabbitz is very informative and has been very helpful to me so far.

We used Happy Limo last July and I cannot think of one wrong thing. We really enjoyed our limo ride and we also did a grocery stop. We will be using Happy Limo again this July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter