Happy Limo or Tiffany Towncar?

Using Tiffany in a few weeks for the first time. So where should I expect them to be?
My driver was waiting at my luggage carousel. A little awkward because I had no call or text ahead of time so I had no idea where he would be. I got to my luggage carousel and called TT and just as I was explaining I didn’t know where to meet my driver I had a call coming in from the driver who turned out to be standing like 3 yards away from me 🤦🏻‍♀️

On my return I had a message from them including the drivers photo before pickup.

I was really happy and would use them again, this was my first time. I felt both my drivers were safe (unlike some of the buses I saw zipping in and out of traffic, holy smokes!) TT made life easy (I did Lyft my previous trip and got my car cancelled at least 4 times right as the drivers hit the airport 😡) and when my return flight was cancelled TT re-accommodated me on a new pickup the next day with no issues.

My driver was waiting at my luggage carousel. A little awkward because I had no call or text ahead of time so I had no idea where he would be. I got to my luggage carousel and called TT and just as I was explaining I didn’t know where to meet my driver I had a call coming in from the driver who turned out to be standing like 3 yards away from me 🤦🏻‍♀️

On my return I had a message from them including the drivers photo before pickup.

I was really happy and would use them again, this was my first time. I felt both my drivers were safe (unlike some of the buses I saw zipping in and out of traffic, holy smokes!) TT made life easy (I did Lyft my previous trip and got my car cancelled at least 4 times right as the drivers hit the airport 😡) and when my return flight was cancelled TT re-accommodated me on a new pickup the next day with no issues.

Did you happen to do a grocery run? If so, how did that go?

Using Tiffany in a few weeks for the first time. So where should I expect them to be?
Myself and my DSs used Tiffany 4x last week. Met us at baggage claim each time. I highly recommend Tiffany. We have used them for 20+ years. Have never had an issue. We had a very complicated, series of unfortunate events last week and Tiffany (and Southwest for that matter) we’re exceptional in customer service.

Did you happen to do a grocery run? If so, how did that go?
This was the first time in 20+ trips we did not. My niece did on this trip, everything went well (She used Tiffany). I will be next month. They stop at the Publix on Universal Blvd.

This was the first time in 20+ trips we did not. My niece did on this trip, everything went well (She used Tiffany). I will be next month. They stop at the Publix on Universal Blvd.

Thank you. Did she shop or do curbside pickup?

Thank you. Did she shop or do curbside pickup?
We always shop, never thought to do curbside pick-up. I like the way you think though!! We go so often I know the layout of the store. I divide the list by 4 and give each of us assignments, and we can get it done quickly. The only slow-going is the deli. I find the store has a great selection, I like the products. We are not picky though.

We always shop, never thought to do curbside pick-up. I like the way you think though!! We go so often I know the layout of the store. I divide the list by 4 and give each of us assignments, and we can get it done quickly. The only slow-going is the deli. I find the store has a great selection, I like the products. We are not picky though.

My fear is I'll take too long. We won't get in until about 7 pm, so I thought get some hoagies, soda, water, & frozen breakfast sandwiches , so we can just head to room and not having to hunt down food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter