Happy New Year Riddlers!

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Here's hoping for another year of clever riddles, laughter with friends, and daily wooo hooooooty's! :woohoo:

I'm looking forward to another year of fun with all of you! :banana: :banana:

happy-new-year-708144.jpg

Happy New Year Donna and all fellow riddlers!

lLou, another bottle already this AM God Bless Ya!

So did I get the answer right : ITs 2007 right??:lmao:

Sign me up!

Happy New Year Riddle-peeps!

You all are a delightful distraction in a time of stress and worry... thank you all for being your fun, funny and fabulous selves.

YOU ALL ARE THE BEST (I don't remember which capital letter it should begin with though;) )

Thats because we are all comfortably insane:angel:

We are going to hhave to work pretty hard to get a Woo Hoooty tonight!:rotfl2:
Did anyone do anything exciting for New Years?

Staying home with the kids and playing games is as exciting as it gets around here. Didn't even open the bottle of Asti.:sad2:

Happy New Year to all my riddle friends. Hopefully I can start being here daily again now that the major chaos of Christmas is over at work.

You all make me laugh each and every day and I look forward to another year of fun!

Just a hunch, but maybe if there were some kind of converstation starter on the thread like oh, I don't know, a riddle or something, maybe the post count would have been higher??

I was too busy to read all those pm's today.....I had to de -Christmas and de=mouse. and you could have started some conversation....why didnt you say anything funny today? ;)

I was too busy to read all those pm's today.....I had to de -Christmas and de=mouse. and you could have started some conversation....why didnt you say anything funny today? ;)

Ahem, look who your talking to;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter