Hard Rock Hotel...great location...but

That is great that your letter was taken seriously. Thanks for letting us know how things turned out.

That's great. I guess we'll just wait and listen for those trip reports to see if a difference has really been made.

I love the resort, well maybe not as much as RPR. But anyway, my complaint about the Club at HRH is that they don't have enough food for everyone! They always seem to ran out of food! But plenty of drink though I don't even take much for me and the kids because I feel like I am being greety and not leaving enough for others.

But I feel like I shouldn't have to feel that way. Heck I paid plenty to be in the Club level! If I want 5 wing-dings, I should be able to have 5 and not get to concerned if there is enough for everyone. I didn't pay for the Club level just to have a small nibble of this or that or a small gulp of water or pop.

Other than that, the room was fine, the staff was ok, but they could put a little bit more smile on their face at least to show that they are friendly (even if maybe they are not).

Would I try Club again...not sure. Would I try RPR Club...I would love to try it! It is my favorite resort!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter