HARD ROCK HOTEL INFO, FAQ and more........

Anyone know the hours for the ticket desk at Hard Rock? Will get there around 20h00-21h00 and hoping to get all of our APs and tickets printed before the morning.... Ty

We have 2 rooms on our next stay but only 1 is on the Club Level. Are they strict with who goes into the Club. We are a family of 4 with technically 3 adults and 1 child

We have 2 rooms on our next stay but only 1 is on the Club Level. Are they strict with who goes into the Club. We are a family of 4 with technically 3 adults and 1 child
At least one person in a group entering the club level lounge typically has to show an appropriate card.

Checked in yesterday morning very quickly with the mobile check in 👍

Pro tip: Pool View room means you get to hear pool music in your room all day until it closes late 😞. We've stayed at Cabana Bay multiple times in exterior entry rooms literally steps from the pool & once our door was closed, we never heard a peep - so mistakenly thought this wouldn't be an issue at a Premier resort. Only did PV because we're here for hubby's birthday & that's what he wanted - never again!

Checked in yesterday morning very quickly with the mobile check in 👍

Pro tip: Pool View room means you get to hear pool music in your room all day until it closes late 😞. We've stayed at Cabana Bay multiple times in exterior entry rooms literally steps from the pool & once our door was closed, we never heard a peep - so mistakenly thought this wouldn't be an issue at a Premier resort. Only did PV because we're here for hubby's birthday & that's what he wanted - never again!
Thank you, I wouldn’t be happy with that. We’ve only had Garden View and it was fine, no issues.

Any news on room refurbs? I really want to try HRH this trip, but the rooms look pretty rundown and threadbare.

Any news on room refurbs? I really want to try HRH this trip, but the rooms look pretty rundown and threadbare.

It`s only an exterior refurb for now and it will take a while, haven`t heard when they plan to redo the rooms.

More work planned for the HRH this year.

The Kitchen is being renovated and revamped between April 18th and July 11th 2022.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be available in the Velvet Bar, Lower Lobby or the Avalon Ballroom.

I don`t have any links but I`m sure there`ll be somewhere on the internet.

More work planned for the HRH this year.

The Kitchen is being renovated and revamped between April 18th and July 11th 2022.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner will be available in the Velvet Bar, Lower Lobby or the Avalon Ballroom.

I don`t have any links but I`m sure there`ll be somewhere on the internet.
Dang it, we are going to be there in May and I was looking foward to the Kitchen

Dang it, we are going to be there in May and I was looking foward to the Kitchen

I think there may be more refurbs this year around the hotels as other places were due a revamp during 2020, but of course Covid hit and all plans were postponed.

I`m sure they`ll still make it nice for guests, but I know what you mean.

Hello! After a few Disney trips, we are looking forward to visiting US (last week of August 2022 :sunny:) with our kids (9 and 11). I am trying to book HRH for 3 nights but the only rooms showing up are the Hospitality Suites at 1K a night. If I try 1 night at a time, then the Garden View rooms become available. I would prefer not to book 3 invidual reservations (I called US and they said that's what I needed to do).

Any ideas why this is happening? In the meantime, I booked a room at the RPH, but was really hoping to be able to stay at the HRH. Thanks so much!

My best guess would be the hotel inventory system can't find the same specific room availability over all 3 nights. For example, if there is a large block of rooms with occupants staying through the first 2 nights of your 3 nights and and another large block of rooms with a different 2+ nights, the system can't put you in the same garden view room for all 3 of your nights even though there might be garden view rooms available across all 3 nights.

Note this doesn't mean you would have to move during your 3 nights, but it would be a possibility. There is usually a lot of variability with reservations (changes, cancellations, etc.) and you could still end up keeping the same room over all 3 nights.

You might be able to get by with a 2 night reservation and a 1 night (if you can find out which night is the problem night) instead of 3 separate ones. But I'd recommend making the multiple reservations as there probably isn't much else that they will do (though that does assume you can handle pre-paying for more of your stay as I do believe most reservations require the 1st night to be pre-paid.)

hhoope01, that was very helpful, thank you. By doing what you suggested, I found that the problem night was Saturday night, so I can make 1 reservation for Thursday and Friday nights, and then a 2nd reservation for Saturday night, all around the same price. You are right about the extra deposit, but we will go ahead and go for it. I'll keep checking though in case things change. Thank you again, that was very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter