Hard Rock Hotel Rooms

Frances999

DIS Veteran
Hello, Can you make room requests like you can at WDW resorts at universal? We have never stayed in Universal before and have booked a 'garden/theme park view' room for our holiday in April. We would love it if we could see the theme park from our room!

Thankyou if you can help!

We've stayed at HRH twice. The first time we had a Club level pool view room (which also has a view across CityWalk and the parks). The second time we had a garden view room, which had a view of gardens (no surprise there!) and the highway and multi-storey parking lot (albeit you could hardly see them as they were well hidden by trees).

The way HRH is set-up I can't work out which rooms could have both a garden and a theme park view, but no doubt someone will know. Or are you saying that you will get one or the other? The rooms don't have balconies so, other than pulling back the nets and looking out the window when you first arrive, the view is pretty immaterial.

Thankyou for your response, Deb.

I don't know what I'm saying to be honest!! When we made the reservation the room that we booked was a 'Garden/Theme Park View' rather than the more expensive 'Pool View'.

What I basically wanted to know was if I could contact the HRH and request a room that overlooks the theme park(s) rather than just gardens. Surely some of the rooms under this view category will look at just gardens or car park etc. whereas some must overlook a theme park and/or gardens?

Thanks

:wave2:

Hi Frances! Yep, you can contact HRH and ask for a theme park view. When you check-in, go ahead and mention it again just in case. :D Some people even have a specific room that they've stayed in before and just loved so they request it whenever they go back to the hotel.

I plan on asking for room 6090 again because of the great view of the parks. It is a poolview room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter