Harry Potter Role play!

Melody: Ok...really think...do I want to know? Because I'm really happy right now and if I'm going to be upset...

*♥Chip&Dale♥*;42887731 said:
Emilia: Just WHATEVER you do, do NOT tell Ron....he has SUCH a big mouth

Hermione:*laughs*He sort of does doesnt he?

Melody: Ok...really think...do I want to know? Because I'm really happy right now and if I'm going to be upset...

Max: You're going to be upset.......and possibly afraid for my life. But it's the right thing to do, so I'll tell you.

I was practicing alone on the quidditch field before the game. Then out of no where this dementor appeared and attacked me. I knew how to cast a patronus, but it wasn't fast enough and I fell off my broom. it was coming after me and it could have been really bad if Adam hadn't arrived in time to cast his own patronus.

Max: You're going to be upset.......and possibly afraid for my life. But it's the right thing to do, so I'll tell you.

I was practicing alone on the quidditch field before the game. Then out of no where this dementor appeared and attacked me. I knew how to cast a patronus, but it wasn't fast enough and I fell off my broom. it was coming after me and it could have been really bad if Adam hadn't arrived in time to cast his own patronus.

Adam: You better PROMISE to not tell ANYONE!

Melody: *lets that sink in* Okay. What have we learned from this experience?

Melody: *lets that sink in* Okay. What have we learned from this experience?

Max: Dementors can get to the school undetected? Know how to cast a patronus? Adam can save lives? But the one you're probably looking for is don't practice alone.

Adam: You better PROMISE to not tell ANYONE!

Melody: Are you serious?! Someone just attacked that you cared about enough to put your own life in danger for them! What if there are other attacks? I'm sorry, but the only way to keep my mouth shut is to wipe my memory or something! We need to tell someone!

Max: Dementors can get to the school undetected? Know how to cast a patronus? Adam can save lives? But the one you're probably looking for is don't practice alone.

Melody: Well...yes I was looking for the last one. But oh my gosh dementors can get in here! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter