Has anybody here seen my old friend...

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
hockeymom??

Well, not exactly an old friend but we do both have daughters the same age who play competitive hockey. :D

Given the mysterious disappearance of CindyAnn, I'm curious about hockey mom. A frequent poster to this board, she hasn't been seen since May following the Mississauga DIS meet. What did you guys do to her, anyway? :eek:

- Mike

YIKES! I hadn't realized she went missing! Yes, she did come to the May DISmeet with children and photos! I enjoyed the children and the photos very much! She was a doll ~ fun and full of great info! Hope she turns up soon! I am worried sick about CindyAnn ~ it's been almost 7 months since she's been here. Chat soon! S

hockeymom has a habit of DISappearring every once in a while when her life gets nuts, but she ususally turns up sooner or later. I hope she comes back soon, we want to get a Peterborough area DIS meet going!

I like that idea! It would give us a chance to see Peterborough! Chat soon! S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter