Has anyone been to Disney's Vero Beach?

We have an 8 year old - would he like it? Or is VB more for adults? Sorry if its a dumb question, just I'd love to go but worried my son would hate it - he's a busy outdoorsy sort of child by the way.

Many thanks.

We have an 8 year old - would he like it? Or is VB more for adults? Sorry if its a dumb question, just I'd love to go but worried my son would hate it - he's a busy outdoorsy sort of child by the way.

Many thanks.

Yes. They have special activities for the kids. He will enjoy the pool and slide, beach and ocean, miniature golf, campfire, and a number of age appropriate activities.

Yes. They have special activities for the kids. He will enjoy the pool and slide, beach and ocean, miniature golf, campfire, and a number of age appropriate activities.

Thank you - we'd love to add it either beginning or end of our next trip - fingers crossed in July! If not we have a plan B & plan C involving Half Terms or Easter!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter