Has Anyone Compared?

Hi, I had posted my info on another thread but maybe it's along the lines of other peoples' frustration with Disney CRO on this thread! I have right now a ressie a CBR for Cdn at par and a FTP at CSR, but am I to assume that if I have ressies at CBR at Cdn at Par that they should convert it to FTP. I did ask and was told it was not available, I think I should try again??!! I wish they had simple guidelines to follow when people book, it seems so hit and miss with Disney........ :mad: :mad:

Well I just called...............and what else is new; NO WAY will they let me change!!! 1st they did not even have the right info on me and had re enter some info. Apparentley it is 2 different depts for the FTP and Can at par so you get transferred. I should phone back to make sure they did not cancel my CBR -Can at par special.
I'm beginning to think that it is just going to be TOOO crowded since it seems there is no availability anywhere!!! Just venting... I love the mouse.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter