Has anyone done the Disney Dinning in DL?

Minybear

BCV/VGC Owner
I am looking at our package for 4nts for Disneyland and they have a disney dining. I am very confused on this. For the 3,4,5 day meal plan how many meals per day? Is this for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner?

Can anyone explain to me about this dining plan at DL?

Thanks
Minybear

mic-min-don-plu01.gif
mkclogo1.gif

My Dreams Unlimited agent is looking into this for us. It does almost sound to good to be true. For our 5 day plan, it comes to only $8.20 per meal. So when I hear, if no one else replys before tht I will let you know.

George

Thanks GeorgeY. I am very confursed on this dining plan. When you find out something let me know.

Minybear

mic-min-don-plu01.gif

Hi Minybear! The Dining Plans ARE sort of confusing, but here it is in a nutshell.

It does NOT include any of the resort restaurants or Avalon Cove or The Golden Vine at DCA (these are the two upscale restaurants there). It DOES include most of the theme park restaurants, including quick service, table service, buffeteria, snacks and fruit carts.

As an example, on the 3-Day Dining Plan for one adult ($66) the package would include:

- (1) Character breakfast at Plaza Inn
- (3) Snack vouchers
- (1) Magic Morning breakfast at Tommorwland Terrace
- (2) $10 adult meal vouchers
- (1) $15 adult meal voucher

The 4, 5, and 6 Day plans have the same components, just more of each of them. Child dining plans are also available.

I hope that is helpful! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

WebmasterMichelle

Do you think this plan is worth it? For some reason that does not appeal to me? I wish this plan was more like what WDW had approximately 2 years ago on their Disney Dining. That was approximately $55 per person per day and you could use that at a variety of restaurants for your full meal and if you go above and beyond then that was your responsiblity. Whatever you did not use then you lost it.

What do you think?

mic-min-don-plu01.gif

Hi Minybear! It's kind of a subjective decision, but if you plan on eating most of your meals in the parks then it might be worth it. The value of the vouchers seems to be a little more than what is paid for them, but it locks you into eating many of your meals at the park. Tough call, and it really seems to depend on what your dining plans are.

I wish I could be more definitive for you! :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter