Has anyone ever added the plan when they got to the resort?

VistaLeigh'smommy

<font color="darkorchid">vista is my kitty<br><fon
My friends are in WDW right now and they wanted to add the dining plan today when they got there but the CM said that it had to be added right when you made the reservations :confused3

I feel so bad because they really wanted to try it out. I told them to try with another CM or even with a manager because everyone seems to know something different!

Have you ever been able to add the plan on the day you got there?

The material I have says that it must be added at least 5 days before your arrival.

I have seen it reported on the boards that the rule is 3 days, but I have the brocheure here...and it says a minimum of 5 days prior to check in.

hello...I am still on the fence about turning my room reservation into a "package". To do so would mean that I must add park tickets first and then add the dining plan. I was told this morning by a CM when I called(1407WDISNEY) that i had until 48 hours prior to arrival to add the tickets and dining plan to make my vacation a package. Technically, the CM told me i could add my park tickets right to my room key after i arrived, but if I was going to get the dining plan, i had to do so over the phone no later than 48 hours before arrival. I am no expert by any means but this is what i was told this morning, and once last week as well (I call a lot...trying to add days to my ressie! LOL!). I know this does not help your friends in any way, but maybe it will help someone else.

LIZ

The plan has to be added at least 3 days prior to arrival. If you are not staying at DVC on points, you must upgrade your reservation to a package deal in order to get the dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter