Has anyone every parked in the Economy Lot at Philly?

Mark P.

DIS Veteran
If so, how was your experience? And where does the shuttle pick up at the terminal after the flight?

Or, would it be easier to just pay more and park in the long term garage?

Thanks!!

I haven't used the economy lot, but I've use AVistar at Philly. If you go to their website(www.avistar.com), they offer a coupon of $45 for the week. They offer a shuttle and hlep you will all your bags and will drop you off at curbside checkin. I've also parked in the garage and it is convient, it's expensive $16 per day!! YIKES!!!

I've used the econmy lot a PHL. It's just passed the F terminal. It was very convenient getting to the terminal. We just parked the car and only waited 3 or 4 min. for the shuttle. There are little covered stops throughout the airport. Returning was a whole different story. We arrived in Terminal D, which is the fourthstop for the shuttle, and it was about 11:30 PM in the summer. Shuttles kept passing us up and we waited 45 min. The shuttles filled up at Terminals A &B. The shuttle stop is right outside each terminal.
We've never used Avistar? but we have used Pacifico. They are terrific. You go to their lot and one of their drivers drive you in your car to the departure terminal. They then drive your car back to the lot. When you arrive, you dall as you're waiting for you luggage, they pick you up in your own car and put all the luggage in for you. There is a AAA discount and it doesn't cost more than the economy lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter