Has anyone gotten BOG dinner ADR in October?

Times seem to be very limited. My 180 was yesterday and the latest time I could find was 5:45 on a non-party day.

Had my 180+10 today and nothing available. Just wondering if anyone has been successful.

According to the cast member I spoke to this morning, for Tuesday October 23rd, the dining was unavailable for dinner. I was able to book lunch just in case. My cast member told me no one has booked for dinner at all and times were not showing, including no times for the Halloween party hours. :) I hope that helps.

According to the cast member I spoke to this morning, for Tuesday October 23rd, the dining was unavailable for dinner. I was able to book lunch just in case. My cast member told me no one has booked for dinner at all and times were not showing, including no times for the Halloween party hours. :) I hope that helps.

Ok thanks. I’m guessing they will be open at a later date so we just need to keep trying???

We snagged one this morning for a part of 9 in late October but it will be an early dinner at 4:45.

My day was today and we got one for 5:30pm in late Oct, 2nd to last day. Granted it’s a party of 2.

I got a reservation for 2 for Dinner on 10/24 5:25pm but it’s a party night so will probably just go to MK for the reservation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter