Has anyone had success booking dining? I mean......for the love of churros!

Does anyone know exactly why its so hard now to get a BB reservation? Are the restaurants not running at maximum occupancy, or not enough workers, or something else? I have never had a problem getting a dining reservation 60 days out, but you all have me worried for our June trip, lol. We are celebrating my daughters 18th birthday and BB is on her list (as well as Oga's and so forth). Whats the deal recently? Thanks so much everyone :)

Does anyone know exactly why its so hard now to get a BB reservation? Are the restaurants not running at maximum occupancy, or not enough workers, or something else? I have never had a problem getting a dining reservation 60 days out, but you all have me worried for our June trip, lol. We are celebrating my daughters 18th birthday and BB is on her list (as well as Oga's and so forth). Whats the deal recently? Thanks so much everyone :)
I don't know but it's weird! BB will be gone at like 3:05am or whenever they release it. It's crazy!

Yeah, I have been looking periodically and have not see any BB at all pop up. Quite concerning really for us. We love to eat there at least once per trip. Dang it, hope it gets better soon.

The opening dates and times for these reservations:
In a small room two gather to plan the reservation releases for the next day and we listen in to hear:

Boss, what do we release today? "Spin the Wheel of Destiny....Lackey....." Gee Boss wouldn't it be better if we released things at the same time of the day that makes sense for those in the west and at 60 days out like we publish on our award winning website?, Why yes Lackey, that would be best for them, but far less fun for me....hahahah, spin, Lackey, spin.....

Had you missed any alerts - or tried and gotten "Sorry for the Paws"? If so, you have to renew them - once they send notification they stop searching.
boy I dont know! its funny cause the app Stakeout is what led me to get the Ogas rez that I got but I never got a mouse alert one (though it entirely possible i just missed it)

I think it mainly depends on how large your party is. I do know Blue Bayou has limited their capacity, so there are fewer reservations available than in the past. Also with Disneyland having fewer sit down restaurants now, demand is greater. That and people just seem to have missed the Blue Bayou, so pent up demand. Reservations are now opening at 6am PST and for a party of 3, I have been able to book as long as I do it right at that time. Larger parties is where it seems to be harder. When I have parties of 6 or more, what times I am available to book are very limited or gone within minutes of reservations opening up. Good luck!

I have a party of 7 in May. I know that's a tough number to get for dinner..... I don't mind booking 4 + 3, but MDE won't allow a 2nd reservation for the same day....any suggestions?

Has Trader Sams opened up for mid March yet? I haven't received any alerts, but it seems to be getting late for them to drop so I wonder if I missed it.

I have a party of 7 in May. I know that's a tough number to get for dinner..... I don't mind booking 4 + 3, but MDE won't allow a 2nd reservation for the same day....any suggestions?
Create a second Disney login under a different email. I created one for my wife and have my own. I had her log into the app on her phone and had mine on my own, so both of us were ready to go when reservations opened. The only challenge is getting times close to each other, but it can be done. We then ask them to combine the reservations when we check in. Have been successful so far with a party of 10 doing 6 and 4 that way.

Depending on the restaurant you're trying to get, you can definitely try for 7. I believe it lets you book up to 8 (or is it 10)?

Try for 6 too. Might be easier and most places let you add one more on the app when you check in. If not prompted in the app, you can tell the CM before you check in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter