Has anyone had trouble with booking at Candy Cane Inn?

grandmotherof10

Sometimes life is not always a dance but when I lo
Just booked rooms last night and was given a rate of $97 for a deluxe room. I had forgot to tell staff that we wanted a non-smoking room so I called back today and they said the rate is $102 instead of $97. I told the person I spoke with that I was not very happy about the rate change after I booked she said well you can cancel if you want. I have never stay here and was going off the reviews but now I'm thinking maybe I made a mistake by booking here. :sad2:

Having just a bit of hotel experience my only guess would be this... if they had LOTS of smoking rooms left for that date and very few nonsmoking, they could charge more for the non-smoking and easily get away with it. But anyway, if they quoted you $97 and didn't SPECIFICALLY mention that that was the price for smoking only, then they should stick with their original price. I would call and ask for the reservations manager and speak to him/her directly. I would find it hard to believe that they wouldn't honor their original price...............P

You also might try booking online, since their online rates are lower than any rate they can give you on the phone (this is what I was told when I called) and then cancel your other reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter