Has anyone received a reply from Disney

Belle1997

I married a beast and found my prince
I am just wondering if anyone got a reply from Disney from the letter they mailed. I for one have not and that is not sitting to well with me.

And of course it costs even more to send it to the US from Canada. I am thinking about resending my letters with a note saying I have not received a reply so I thought I would send it again. Yes we did not save VMK but I do expect a reply for the letters I send. To me the reply or form letter is common courtesy. Wonder if they even got them or did they go directly to the trash :(

Or did they get way too many letters and do not have the staff to imput all the addresses for the mass form letters.

Disney did not seem to care about letting thousands of people have hurt hearts when they closed. To many they saw it as a business decision. So what is the excuse for no replies. Just does not go over well to try any other Disney games.

What do you think?

hey, belle... voice here...

we never got a response other than the boilerplate email response. we never got any sort of response from the post letters. i can see the scale of the effort causing a delay in response, but from the looks of it, there hasn't been any.

Nope. Not so much as a peep back from Disney. I agree, at least a courtesy form letter would be preferably to no response at all.

we never got a response other than the boilerplate email response. we never got any sort of response from the post letters. i can see the scale of the effort causing a delay in response, but from the looks of it, there hasn't been any.

I did not even get that. They are ignoring me like plague. :lmao:

No reply here. I guess they figured they would just give a general reply on VMK, and an invitation to join in their other games for 30 days. Which I read to say; I don't care about what your needs are, just give me your money.
53.gif

Let me clarify what Voice said. Voice recieved one canned email reply. I, mickeysfriend, sent out way more emails about this than he did and never recieved anything back. To be clearer, my email address is different than his, so it they were sending out a single reply per email address, they never responded to me.

Yet another major disappointment in all this from Disney.

Hi Belle
No reply from the letter you posted for me!!!
So rude of them not to even say they have received them.

I got the same letter in the mail that others here did from Ed Grier at Disneyland; basically the same as what was told to us before-- VMK was a promotion, all promotions must end, blah blah. At least it was a response though. Never got a reply to any of my other letters; my mom is still waiting for any reply to her letters.

Sorry so many of you didn't even get the form letter. Did you write to Grier? He was the only one who responded to me, so maybe he was the designated responder for this. :confused3

Well I put a PS in my letter. I said since you are deleting my character who won virtual dreams ears and they will be gone forever could I please get a real replacement. So I at least deserve I response of sorry they are only given out in the real parks :)

Sorry to say I have not gotten at reply to my letters or emails. But Disney has no problem sending me request to purchase more vacation club points or emailing me to purchase more videos for movie rewards points ? We are still looking forward to our summer visit to WDW but it just does not have the same excitement this year. VMK had put a little extra into our yearly visits that we will truely miss.

I never got any reply at all, from the emails or actual letters.

I thought I was the only one being ignored. In my emails/letters, I asked them if they would be reimbursing me for the massive amount of disney movie reward movies points I recently cashed in on their "Virtual prizes" which was then rescinded from me.

Talk about indian-givers! Shame on Disney. :confused3

Nope. Never received one response from anyone at Disney.

I think just like poohluv2u.

Who cares about what we want. They just want our money. This is the reason why I am actually upset with the entire company. We wrote to many people outside of DIG and most of us have never heard from them.

Please do not use this phrase. I find it extremely offensive.

I thought I was the only one being ignored. In my emails/letters, I asked them if they would be reimbursing me for the massive amount of disney movie reward movies points I recently cashed in on their "Virtual prizes" which was then rescinded from me.

I'm disappointed that they wouldn't refund our Disney Movie Rewards points from the VMK Rewards. They sent me this message:
Thank you for contacting us regarding the Disney Movie Rewards Program. Your
question is very important to us.

As per Section 3 of the Terms and Conditions that govern the program, all point
redemptions for products are final. We are unable to perform exchanges, or
accept returns for any redeemed merchandise, discounts, offers, or other items
of value.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Should you have any additional questions or
concerns please reply to this email.

Sincerely,
The Disney Movie Rewards Team

Ev

I'm disappointed that they wouldn't refund our Disney Movie Rewards points from the VMK Rewards. They sent me this message:
Thank you for contacting us regarding the Disney Movie Rewards Program. Your
question is very important to us.

As per Section 3 of the Terms and Conditions that govern the program, all point
redemptions for products are final. We are unable to perform exchanges, or
accept returns for any redeemed merchandise, discounts, offers, or other items
of value.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Should you have any additional questions or
concerns please reply to this email.

Sincerely,
The Disney Movie Rewards Team

Ev

That is unacceptable. They TOOK AWAY your redemption, as they did with all of us. They should replace it.

That is unacceptable. They TOOK AWAY your redemption, as they did with all of us. They should replace it.

Exactly! They took it away. We didn't give it up. Yet again, they care nothing about the people that are their customers.

I am going to keep pressing this particular issue, as should everyone else. I think there is a valid case that they have violated their own terms of use for the Disney movie rewards program and must now refund every user whose prizes were taken away.

The phrase cteddiesgirl was referring to is degrading to American Indians, and many who are not of that background (me included) find it offensive as well. It's a term that equates a particular group of people with taking back gifts/presents, which is wrong. That's what she was trying to explain, mancella. :)

As for the issue at hand, I would definitely keep pushing, those of you who redeemed DMR codes for VMK stuff. I think they can get away with it though based on their various disclaimers on VMK of "Subject to change without notice" and such. But hopefully they will do the right thing and refund everyone's points who requests it, and not just do whatever they feel is the minimum obligation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter