Has anyone received the Character Meal vouchers for staying onsite?

Lynzer Torte

Disneyland Lyndsey
I'm curious what they are and how much they're for. Can they only be used for Character Meals?

Thanks!

ETA: these are vouchers offered only to AP holders. :)

I think it's just for AP holders. I had a pin code and asked the CM which rates would be cheaper. She said they're the same price but the AP rate comes with the meal vouchers.

I have a question about these vouchers too. Both my husband and I will be receiving a voucher. I know that these can also be used at counter service restaurants, but I am wondering if the full value of one voucher can be applied to both of our meals at a less expensive restaurant, or will it only be applied to one of the meals. I hope that makes sense.

Since it's just my husband and I for a short trip, I was hoping 1 voucher would cover the cost of both our counter meals twice.

How long does this promotion last, and is it only for select passholders?

I have a question about these vouchers too. Both my husband and I will be receiving a voucher. I know that these can also be used at counter service restaurants, but I am wondering if the full value of one voucher can be applied to both of our meals at a less expensive restaurant, or will it only be applied to one of the meals. I hope that makes sense.

Since it's just my husband and I for a short trip, I was hoping 1 voucher would cover the cost of both our counter meals twice.

Yes, it can be applied to both meals (just be sure they will take it at the counter service restaurant). We did this with our vouchers and got a lot more mileage out of them than had we done a character meal. Since you can't get change from the voucher, you really do need to share them between people if you're eating at a cheaper venue!

I was told that you could use any leftover amount toward the tip if you're eating at a sit-down place. Can anyone confirm that?

You just need to stay more at least 2 nights. I think it ends in may. You also need to ask for it. I wasn't offered it when I made reservations so I called back and asked for it.

It was a nice little bonus! Even my 18 month is getting a voucher.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter